the kiss

Alley of the Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The legend goes that for a visiting young couple to guarantee 15 years of happiness in their relationship, the couple must kiss on the third step of the alley. A kiss in any of the other steps of the alley will bring seven years of sadness and heartache to the couple. It’s a Romeo and Juliet-esque Legend in a narrow alley that is a landmark to the city.

-------------------

All of Tzuyu’s feelings rushed back when she laid eyes on the smiling blonde girl waiting for them at the airport, the ones she had tried so much to hide and thought it could stop with the distance, but now looking at this stunning girl in front of her, she feels stupid thinking that distance could ever help. They had time to catch up on the plane; after all, it would be a long flight to their destination. It started with the causal how you've been how's school, their non-existent love life; they both fell back to their old habits as they had never been apart for the past two years.

Tzuyu had to admit she was enjoying the trip. She has to admit she was a bit skeptical at first, seeing as Sana and Momo were the ones that planned it, and they had no organization at all. Still, she was comforted on the fact that Dahyun was here too; she had a bit more sense of responsibility as she did not want to be lost across the world.

After going around, all places, tourists, and locals frequent. They were spending time on the street market, tasting all kinds of food and snacks, buying cute clothes and gifts for the rest of their friends and family back home. Dahyun kept close to Tzuyu, their hands brushing with every step; it’s unknown who took whose hand first, but if you asked, they would both claim that was for safety, so they don't lose each other. Don't question it.

They had explored beautiful gardens, underground tunnels, some museums that Chaeyoung would have loved seeing. Momo had made every stop a photo session with Sana, just eagerly joining. They were sure they had enough to flood their social media. Other days were spent with them just walking around the city just looking at all the colorful houses and streets with their old history and architecture; it’s as if they had traveled in time. Tzuyu was enjoying the views and cityscape and maybe (definitely) the company from a certain short girl.

Tzuyu was sure her heart would explode at one point in this trip as she had forgotten just how it was to be with Dahyun. She felt herself blush at everything the girl said and did. She had forgotten how the older liked to cuddle, and them sharing a room was not helping Tzuyu as she was the go-to cuddle buddy now and always. They had gotten back to being their selves around each other. They only thing changing was Dahyun getting prettier and making Tzuyu flustered like a teenager.

Soon enough, their trip was coming to an end, and they only had one place to go for Sana and Momo, the hopeless romantics; it was almost the highlight of the trip, the well-known alley of the kiss.

As they walked towards the alley, they noticed the street was pretty colorful. It was the embodiment of a sunset with its hues of orange, yellow, and red and full of life with many couples and families and more shops.

There was a line for the said alley. It was long, but it does look like people take their time once they reach the designated place. They waited in line listening to the tragic story of how this place came to be. The story revolves around two young lovers from different backgrounds. The girl came from a well-to-do family whose father had a successful job within the silver mines, while the guy came from a poor miners family. The two lovers had a chance first encounter when the girl came to visit her father at work. At that moment, their destinies were intertwined. The couple would then sneak at night for a romantic date. The girls’ room was the top of the house, which faced the alley that would later be named after their tale. The young man managed to rent a small room that wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter