Chapter 2

Unhappy marriage with my best friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After having our dinner, seungmin asked my parents if it's okay for him to take me somewhere to hangout. My parents said okay to him. He took me to a top of the mountain where we usually hangout. I sat there in on of the big rocks. Few minutes later, seungmin joined me by sitting near me as well. "Do you have something to say to me?" I asked looking at him. He was unusually quite since our parents mentioned about the marriage date. "Are you really happy with marrying me, jisu?" He asked me with his eyes full of seriousness. "Why are you so doubtful about that. Of course i am happy about marrying you, minnie"i giggled slightly to lighten up the atmosphere"But, we don't love each other" he told me, i know he is right but we both can work it out after marriage.
"atleast, it's better than marrying someone i dont know" i told him.


 I probably sounded selfish. 
"Are you okay with it though? If you don't want to get married to me.... We can always cancel it" i told him, praying that he would not reject me. He turned towards my direction and held my face with his palms and smiled "i am happy, if you are happy, jisu" he told locking his eyes with mine and hugged me. I suddenly felt something warm in my heart and when he pulled away, i felt empty like a missing puzzle piece. *Uhh what's this feeling?* I thought to myself. "We have to tell chan about this. I can't even imagine how he would react" he told me laughing and i wondered why he was so attractive suddenly while i never considered him attractive before in my whole life. "I am kind of sleepy. I didn't get to sleep well last night" i told him pouting. He just laughed and started to pat my head. 

"I will drop you home" he told me and took my hand and gently dragged me towards his car. I sat on the passenger seat. He looked at me for few seconds and leaned towards my direction. I backed away due to my instincts. He just laughed at me and flicked my head. "I just wanted to help you buckle up your seatbelt" he told me and i mentally cursed myself *What were you think jisu*. He started the engine and we drove to my home. When he pulled over infront of my home. I wanted to get off but seungmin held me behind. He told me to wait and stepped out of the car and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter