Chapter 1

Unhappy marriage with my best friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisu's pov:
I am 24 years old(pretended that seungmin is 24 year old as well) and i work in my dad's company along with my best friend, seungmin. My dad wants me to marry me to someone i have never met in my life. I didn't wanna marry someone i didn't know, but i didn't wanna hurt my dad. So i asked him to give me some time before my marriage. I was at a restaurant with my friends Bangchan and seungmin. Bangchan was married already and was talking about his married life with his lovely wife. Lucky bangchan got to marry his loved one. I was pouting so hard that they both noticed something was wrong with me."jisu, what's wrong with you? Why are so down today?" Bangchan asked me. "My father wants me to get married", i told him taking a sip of the drink which was infront of me.


 " To whom?",Seungmin asked.
"i dont even know" i replied sadly and facepalm myself "i don't wanna get married to someone i don't know" i told, now directly looking at them. 
Bangchan sadly smiled at me and held my hand "don't worry. Everything will turn out good" he tried encouraging me but i couldn't get myself to be happy no matter what he said. We all talked for a while and decided to head back home since it was already close to midnight. Seungmin offered to ride me home as i came here by cab and i gladly accepted it. I took the passenger seat and looked out the window the whole time. It was raining heavily outside. I was thinking about a lot of possibilities of escaping this marriage. It's not like i was in a relationship with someone, i just simply doesn't want to get married to a stranger. 


The travel came to an end as seungmin pulled over infront of my house. I said goodbye and started walking away in the rain, fully drenched. I turned around to look at seungmin in the car(lol), frowning at me. He opened window which by the passenger seat and held an umbrella gesturing me to take it with me.I walked to his car and stood by the window which was open. But instead of taking the umbrella which was offered to me, i made an offer to seungmin by impulse which i didn't know i would regret later. "Seungmin.....if you dont min

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter