Status: Feelings confirmed

Before time started ticking

The next few weeks were filled with a lot of s>chedule, so we couldn't meet at all. We mainly kept in touch via messages during breaks or we talked when I called her in the eveing, after our schedules finished. I would have to lie, if I had to say that I felt good not being able to see her. After all, we just met and I already couldn't get her out of my mind.

 

Won't we get free time for one afternoon soon?“, I said to Kevin in the waiting room, while one of the Stylist-noonas tried to make my hair look good. He opened his eyes, looked at me with the 'don't talk about that here'-eyes and closed them again. So he decided not to answer my question. As I took a look at the Stylist-noona, I could kind of understand him. He was right, we shouldn't talk about our private life in front of others. Especially if this private life was about a girl, that you liked. We decided to talk later – a lot late, to be honest, because Kevin told me two weeks later, that he had a date with martina. How did he manage to meet his – if I could believe him – nearly girlfriend, when we had such a full schedule? Did I not try hard enough? I realized that we had a little bit of free-time the next day and that I didn't have to get up all too early the next day. Kevins story gave me motivation. And here I was, always thinking that would be good in taking care of women and that I always knew what I did... Looks like things change and that Kevin is now the one, who knows what to do and how. I have to change that. I realized it, when he told me about his first kiss with Martina.

After a short message to Tea it was clear: I would meet her tomorrow. We could only meet each other at midnight, but I already thought about what to do at this time of day.

 

Hey, sorry for being late.“

 

There she was, standing in front of me. She was close to punctual. 00:15. I grinned at her amused. Her hair was styled up, standing off from her head. She wore make-up and those unbelieveably tight jeans. Without thinking much about it I put my hands around her waist and draw her closer to me, to hug her tightly.

 

Are you hungry?“, I asked and she nodded. „I know a good restaurant, how about that?“ I stopped for a second. My flat was clean, everything was sparkling and I lived alone. „Or we could go to my place, watch a movie and eat pizza.“

There. I said it. Did she think bad of me now? Did I go too fast? But what was wrong with going to my palce? Thousands of people already saw my flat in a TV show, why not invite my girlfriend and eat with her while watching TV? There couldn't be anything wrong with that.

 

Right?

 

Yeah! Pizza sounds great!“

 

Oh yes. The small Eli inside of me was dancing around happily. She told me a lot later, that she decided to have pizza because then we wouldn't be in danger of being found out by journalists or crazy fans.

But in that moment back then, I didn't think of that. I was just happy. I brought her to my appartment and opened the door. While going inside I tried to smell if I needed to open the windows again. But the smell was all right, and it wasn't too cold or hot. I took Teas jacket and showed her around.

 

And this is the bedroom. I only have one television, so we have to watch the movies here. I hope that's not too bad?“, I said while hoping that I didn't look like some creeper who wanted to get her into the bedroom.

No problem, the bed is great. It's a lot more comfortable anyway.“

 

I ordered pizza and let Tea decide on a movie. As soon as we decided on one, the pizza arrived. We sat down on the sofa in the livingroom. I opened my pizza and was confused. I know, I've ordered the one with pineapple pieces on it. On this pizza, however, were only a few of those delicious, little, juicy, yellow pieces. But on Teas pizza, there was practically a field of pineapples! And she seemed to know of my envy, because she started to tease me.

 

Why did you get more than me?“, I complained loudly to her. She laughed, sticked her tounge out and took one piece of her pizza to eat it. I couldn't let that happen, so I tried to steal a few of her pineapple pieces. „YA!“, she screamed out loud and laughed again. She hit the back of my hand as if I was a little child, to keep me from stealing. But that didn't help at all. I mean, this was about food! I attacked her pienapple again and again, until she stopped eating and grabbed both of my hands. 'Damn', I thought and tried to free my left hand, to tickle her waist. She let my hands free and laughed like planned, when I finally succeeded. But I didn't think of her counterattack. She threw herself on me with a daring „Just wait!“, pushed me back on the sofa, sat on me and started to push her finger into my waist. I tried to throw her off, but being so close was too good, why I didn't give it my all. I didn't want to just push her off of the sofa, only back to her place. Normally, I wasn't that ticklish, but Teas touch really was somewhat ticklish. And I tried my best to give everything back she gave me. We laughed a lot and only stopped with our little war, when I fell down from the sofa and she ended up landing on me with her whole body. Within seconds we were silenced and looked into each others eyes. We were breathing heavily. And there the animal in me woke up. My hand did what it wanted. I carefully touched Teas cheek, over it, down until I reached her neck and pulled her softly closer to me, to kiss her.

Being already pretty breathless because of our tiny fight, I had to stop kissing her pretty soon. Happily I put my forehad against hers to get some air. I could feel her and my heart beating fast. Tea took my face into her hands and pulled me up into another intense kiss.

I took her action as an invitation and stood up, carrying her. This story had to continue in the bedroom.

 

I woke up the next morning, realizing that we probably fell asleep somewhen after our exciting love adventure. Since I was so used to getting up early I couldn't go back to sleep, seeing that it was already 8 o'clock. I decided to look at her sleeping face. Yes. I definitely felt happy. Unbelievably content. I gave her a kiss on the cheek and went to take a long shower. I already planned the time with her together until my next schedule at 1 pm, but when I came out of the bathroom my phone rang. „Eli, can you come right now? One group cancelled the performance and we have the chance to take their spot. I'm sending the car, be ready in 45 minutes!“

 

Without waiting for my answer he hung up. I sighed. The life of a star wasn't easy. At all. I hurriedly woke Tea up. She seemed to be very tired, but didn't say anything and just got dressed and left the house. I hadly got the chance to give her a goodbye kiss. With that, our romantic breakfast was cancelled. I was grumpy, because my beautiful morning got destroyed and I secretly cursed me being a star, but I completely forgot all that once I got into the studio. I saw the cameras, the people. Many fans that liked me came, I had so much fun while filming and we even got to advertise our new album. No, this was my place. It wasn't that bad, that I wasn't able to stay with Tea the whole morning. I mean, we were together for the whole night! Thinking like that made me feel bad for Tea, since I didn't know what she was thinking about the whole thing. Maybe be she was really upset beacuse I had to leave so sudden. But what could I've done better? Should I have let her sleep in my bed? Today was a long day, and leave her alone sure wasn't the best thing to do, since I could never be sure if the other members or our manager didn't plan something strange. I still remember that candid camera, where they found my collection of condoms. I didn't collect them to use them all, no. I liked the package. Some of them even had comics printed on! That's why I kept them, the collection got bigger and nearly got sent nationwide on TV, because he thought he had to get me into that program...

 

I wanted to make everything clear between me and Tea, wanted to test our feelings and make them stronger. That's why Kevin and me decided on a masterplan. Our next holiday would be a double date. Kevin and I regularly talked about the girls and he was surprised by how far we got already. Good thing, that I didn't tell him that I slept WITH her. He only knew, that Tea was at my place and spent the night there. His purity was somehow cute and at the same time alarming. I just hoped, that everything between him and his girlfriend would go as well as with Tea and me. Well, I could probably see for myself on the doubledate.