THE PLAGUE NEXT DOOR - 2

He Hates Me Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where are the condoms?" Jaejoong asked as he looked back over his shoulder at Yunho who was staring at his with a big smile on his face.

 

"Jung..." Jaejoong moaned and laid his forehead on the bed when Yunho pulled his cheeks apart and spit his saliva on his hole.

 

"Can we do it without ?" Yunho rubbed Jaejoong's waist. "I want to feel you with nothing between us."

 

"Y-y-yes." Jaejoong managed to choke out. He couldn't think straight when Yunho touched the head of his to his tight opening.

 

"I love you Kim Jaejoong."

 

"I love you too," Jaejoong said and buried his head in the pillow.

 

Yunho pressed his in and felt some resistance at first. Then there was a pop as the entire head popped past Jaejoong's sphincter muscles.

 

"That hurts!" Jaejoong out of reflex, tried to pull back, but Yunho's hands clasped either side of his waist and kept him close.

 

"Come on, Jaejoong. It's almost in," Yunho spit saliva all over his remaining that wasn't inside Jaejoong's hole.

 

"Yunho, I don't think it will fit!"

 

"Come on, Jae. It's almost in." Yunho didn't stop. Even as much as he knew he should, but he didn't. The head of his was now through, and he could feel it throbbing from the tightness. Yunho took a moment to try to compose himself and without any warning, he pushed. His entire was suddenly inside his boyfriend. Jaejoong felt amazing, better than he could have ever imagined and Yunho was at the edge of no return. A groan escaped Yunho's mouth as he tightened every muscle, trying his hardest to hold back.

 

'No no. Not this time. Hold out. Come on. Not this time.' Yunho thought but it was too late though.

 

And as Yunho relaxed, a tsunami of ecstasy washed over him; it was the best feeling he had experienced in his entire life. And it took only 3 seconds to achieve.

 

Yunho felt himself filling up Jaejoong's hole, spurt after spurt. He fell on top of him as he came, and spent the next few seconds just trying to catch his breath; his was already starting to grow soft, it did felt so good that he fell almost instantly into a deep sleep.

 

Waking up the next morning, Yunho found himself alone in his bed with evidence of what happened last night - dried and stain of blood on the bed sheet. Getting his phone, he dialed Jaejoong's number for the hundredth time but it was switched off. Yunho went to Jaejoong's house but Mrs. Kim told him that Jaejoong wasn't there. And then, Jaejoong suddenly stopped coming to school.

 

And weeks later, Yunho found out from one of his friends that Jaejoong transferred to another school.

 

 

*

 

 

"I was shocked when he told me that he's our neighbor."

 

"Yeah, small world." Yunho sighed, getting tired of listening to Kibum's nonstop blabbering about his new found friend. Yunho tapped his fists against his forehead in frustration as his mind scrambles for an explanation. He always wondered what was Jaejoong's reason for leaving him. It was hard for him to believe that Jaejoong left him with no explanation, no note, and without any closure. And after knowing the reason why Jaejoong ended their perfect relationship, Yunho thought it was a bit shallow. They both mutually decided to have their first and Jaejoong gave his hundred percent consent. Both of them were young, inexperience and he was ing that time that when he felt how Jaejoong was so tight - as though his hole was onto him, trying to keep him inside - he lost it. He tried not to spurt right away but Jaejoong was perfect around him. Yunho finally realized his mistake - he should have delayed his gratification until Jaejoong experienced his fist ever . But what's done, is done. There is no point crying over spilled milk. Now that he already found Kim Jaejoong, there is nothing he won't do to get him back - nothing.

 

"Earth to Jung Yunho," Kibum said, waving his hand in front of Yunho's face. "I keep talking here but you're obviously not listening."

 

"Kibum," Yunho stared at Kibum straight in the eyes then placed his hand on his shoulders. "Your classmate and new found friend is our next door neighbor, am I right?"

 

Kibum nodded his head.

 

"Then Introduce me to your friend."

 

 

*

 

 

"I'm so sorry to bother you." Yunho smiled at Changmin. They were sitting opposite side of the table in the school cafeteria.

 

"As long as you pay for these foods, we're good." then Changmin started devouring his burger like he hadn't eaten in a week.

 

"Ahmmm," Yunho looked around. "Kibum won't be eating with us?"

 

"Ms. Bae asked him to go to the xerox room to copy some papers." Changmin said with a mouthful of food.

 

Yunho couldn't help but grin and that didn't go unnoticed by Changmin's watchful eyes.

 

"So you're the wonderful Shim Changmin that Kibum keeps talking about."

 

"Yeah, well I'm not that wonderful." Changmin shrugged while putting fries on his mouth.

 

"Oh, come on. You're a straight A student. Kibum even said that you're the definition of wonderful."

 

"Can we cut the chase? What do you want from me?"

 

Yunho was surprised when Changmin's face and tone instantly became serious.

 

"Well," Yunho rubbed his nape. "I know that we're not close enough or friends even to ask for favors, but I need your help about Jaejoong...."

 

"No I wont." Changmin simply replied before Yunho could even finish his sentence. "You hurt him."

 

Yunho arched his brow. "Don't tell me you know what happened between...."

 

"I don't even know the full extent of what has happened between you two, but I still remember Jaejoong hyung's face when he told me about it."

 

Yunho didn't even have time to react before Changmin added, "I am super close to Jaejoong hyung and we know all of each other's secrets and when one of us gets into a fight, the others jump in. That's just how it is."

 

At first, Yunho thought that Changmin was nice and had an easy going nature but seeing how the boy glaring at him with his eyes narrowed and shooting him daggers, Yunho realized it's much better to get on his good side.

 

"Listen Changmin, it was a misunderstanding." Yunho began desperately. "I was young and inexperienced..."

 

"You should shoot off a round before you do it with my hyung so you didn't get overly excited and lose it too fast. That's the basic rule." Changmin snorted. "You unconsciously made a mistake that affects Jaejoong hyung's view in ."

 

"Yeah, I know, that's why....."

 

"Do you still love my hyung and want him back?"

 

"Of course!" Yunho answered quickly. "Kim Jaejoong was my first boyfriend. I love him so much than he'll ever know. The day we made love was magical and special and nothing or no one has ever come close to that."

 

Changmin almost choked on his soda, "I'm glad you felt that way." He sarcastically mumbled. "Unlike what Jaejoong hyung felt that time."

 

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it. It's just that he felt so good that I lost it."

 

Changmin finished his drink then looked at Yunho, "Are you a top or a bottom?" he asked.

 

Changmin's question took quite some time before it sunk in and then Yunho laughed really hard as if he heard the funniest joke ever made. "I only top and there is no chance I am going to be a bottom. I was born as an alpha top."

 

"Then....." Changmin stared at Yunho intently before shaking his head. "I think any chance of you and him getting back together is gone."

 

 

*

 

 

The white page of a new word document stared back at Jaejoong in defiance, daring him to write something, anything.

 

"," Jaejoong cursed as stared at the blinking cursor. Who knew that meeting his ex-bastard-boyfriend could somehow be unmotivating? Then his mind flashed back 16 years ago - the day Jaejoong learned many important lessons.

 

One, if you yourself are inexperienced, make sure you aren't screwing a similarly inexperienced person.

 

Two, with one can never ever have too much lubrication.

 

Three, saliva is not lubrication.

 

Four, and perhaps most importantly, Yunho was a complete jerk, unworthy of wasting any more of his time.

 

 

*

 

 

Reaching his bedroom, Yunho removed his clothes and went to the bathroom. He had a long day and wanted to go to bed early. Thoughts of what Changmin had told him repeatedly playing through his head. ~ "Because of what you did, Jaejoong hyung got a trauma being a bottom, thus he only dates cute, small and bottom men" - For Yunho, that was fine, that was ok, it was Jaejoong's choice, his way, but it did not stop Yunho from wanting to get Jaejoong back to his life. With a towel wrapped around his waist, he stepped out of the bathroom. The open blinds of his window caught Yunho's eyes. As he reached for the cord controlling the blinds on the window, to close it, a light came on in the opposing second floor window next door. To Yunho's surprised and delight, he saw Jaejoong opening his window then pulled out a packet of cigarettes and a lighter.

 

'Since when did he learn to smoke?'

 

Yunho mentally asked, watched transfixed as Jaejoong drew a cigarette from the pack and placed it between his sweet cherry lips and rais

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter