Chapter 5

Supposedly, just for fun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Easy on the drinks. How are you?" Changmin asked his friend as he saw him. Kyuhyun called him to eat out and have drinks together.


"Could be better." Kyuhyun replied


"Is there something wrong?" 


"I rejected my student."


"That's the proper thing to do and isn't drinking usually done by the rejected party?"


Kyuhyun shrugged his shoulders.


"You like this student of yours, don't you?" 


"No, I don't." Kyuhyun quickly replied but Changmin just smirked at him and he finally confessed. "Fine. I do. He's cute."


"I thought so" Changmin grinned.


"But he's the kind of person who already had a lot of partners and is living, let's just say, a 'wild life' when it comes to that. He'll lose interest in someone who's about to be 30. I'm just a probably a phase"


"Hey, 30 isn't old! A phase, huh. Same thing you said about Juhyun." 


"She said she likes me but she realized I'm not good enough for her so dumped me for someone else and now they're engaged." Kyuhyun grumbled angrily. "Let's not talk about that anymore, I'm over her."


"Because you have someone you like."


"But he's young, and he'll definitely find someone better."


"I hate your insecurity right now but I also don't know if I should cheer you on because he's your student."


"Don't think about it. I don't plan on doing anything about that."

 

-----------


Heechul didn't know if he should tell Yesung about what he heard. He and Leeteuk decided to go on a date and while he was waiting for Leeteuk he heard this really interesting conversation. Their table was just beside those two and Heechul recognized the other as Yesung's professor. He knows because he saw a picture on Yesung's phone. The guy may not be talking about Yesung at all but Yesung kinda fit the box for the one with a number of partners and recently got rejected. Also, shouldn't those two lower their voice while talking about those?


Leeteuk arrived at the small restaurant and Heechul decided to enjoy their date since they have been busy lately. Although, Heechul was still a bit torn about what he'll do so he ended up talking about it with Leeteuk on their way home.


"What's wrong?" Leeteuk asked as Heechul suddenly stopped walking.

Heechul sighed, "So.. I heard something and I think Yesung's professor likes him too. I'm wondering if I should tell Yesung."


"Didn't he got rejected already?"


"Yes, but that's just because the guy seems scared of being played. Should I tell him?"


"Don't" Leeteuk suggested. "You know Yesung. What if he just thinks he likes him but realizes he doesn't actually do. That professor's fear is quite plausible."


"But what if Yesung really does?" Heechul asked.


"That's his professor. Stop thinking about what you heard you're not telling him." Leeteuk said firmly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter