Chapter 4

Supposedly, just for fun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Yesung didn't know what got to him but he's having a hard time facing Kyuhyun after that simple pat on the head. For goodness sake, he did much more with other people and still have the confidence to show up in front them but he get nervous with Kyuhyun? Apparently, that's what's happening so he tried to avoid eye contact with his professor during class and didn't visit him in his office.

 

Kyuhyun noticed the change and he won't admit it but he missed Yesung's attention. He won't pry though, maybe Yesung is having some personal problems.


"I need to get laid. " Yesung said quietly but enough that his friends heard it.


"You fail at seducing your professor. That's good. Maybe that's the universe's way of telling you to stop." Heechul commented.


"I'm going. Bye." Yesung said, leaving quickly.  


Yesung went to a club that Siwon have mentioned before. He looked for someone that interests him and although it feels so long since he last did it, he still knows how to catch someone. 

 

They entered a hotel room but a weird thing happened while they were making out. Yesung was enjoying the attention he's getting from Zhoumi, the guy he met at the club, it even reached to the point that both their clothes were thrown on the floor but Yeaung suddenly wanted to stop. It doesn't feel exciting like before. It started to feel wrong. Yesung would rather sit in his professor's office, just browsing his phone or try to flirt with his professor which only makes professor Cho roll his eyes or shake his head, than have with anyone. Thankfully, Zhoumi was a good person. He didn't forced Yesung into anything and just left the hotel room when Yesung asked him.


So, the next school day, Yesung was happily entering Professor Cho's office.


" Hi, you miss me?" Yesung happily asked Kyuhyun who was typing on his laptop.


"No. I was really glad when I don't have a pest around." Kyuhyun said, not sparing a glance at Yesung. 


"It's okay to admit it." Yesung teased.


There was a small smile on Kyuhyun's face before he looked at Yesung, "Why would I miss you?" but it quickly vanished and replaced with a frown when he finally looked.


Yesung asked what's wrong


"You should have atleast have the decency to cover that when you're on campus." Kyuhyun said with a serious face.


Yesung looked at the mirror and he saw that a hickey was visible.


"I have a lot of stuff to do. Can you please leave?" Kyuhyun asked and Yesung can feel his irritation.


"Are you getting jealous?" Yesung asked, a smile slowly forming on his lips.


"No. I don't care what my students do outside of my class. It's none of my business."


"Really? You look jealous" Yesung teased.


"Leave." 


Kyuhyun was clearly angry and Yesung would have pushed his buttons more if

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter