Sister 102

Designed to Kill

Sister 102 - that was her project name. Having been dead for two years, she felt cold - her bare skin trapped underneath the mechanical carapace, disabling it to breathe in fresh air of the building. 

This new feeling was of dread, nowhere going back to normal. This all seemed new and strange to 102 at first, but she knew it was something to achieve. Can she hear? Yes. Can she talk? Absolutely. Can she see? No, not yet. Her brother Ultra-Pony is still constructing her mirroring processors, so in the meantime, Jenn Doe guided her through the house. 

Her black, sharp-tipped hooves were sliding against the rough tile floors of the hallway, creating small snippets of scratches. Next to her was her pink Reindeer Mother, whose long, white hair was dropping and sagging effortlessly behind her back. 

She escorted 102 to a secret training room, where she was required to give the weapon upgrades some test runs. Having been installed, 102 had no memory of how they worked - the only thing she knows is that they were there for self-defense.

With her shy, quiet voice, she asked her mother, "where are we even going?" 

"Ultra-Pony wants you to train so he knows your weapons are working efficiently," Jenn replied, keeping pace with 102's speed. "He wants it to be a success, no matter what kind of setback it could have." 

Her calm, reassuring tone had calmed 102 down a bit, but it didn't seem to have any effect on her curiosity. Upon walking for only a few miles to get to their destination, 102 could no longer feel the reindeer's white hoof on her shoulder. 

Before walking more further, Jenn stopped her by her long cat tail. "Our destination is this way," she said, a hint of seriousness in her voice. Turning her around to face the entrance, 102 tried to feel for the door by tapping her clawed paw onto it. 

Beneath her paw pads, she could feel a cold sensation emanate from its surface, and upon moving it upward, she could feel a label on the center. It was the training room, and Jenn walked right in with her. 

"Just remember, if it goes as a success, come to me and I'll tell Ultra-Pony." With useful speed, Jenn trotted out of the empty room, while 102 stood in bewilderment.