Response to lesbians comment.

" Idols Who Do Not Wish To Be Roleplayed " - hot take.

This is a repsonse to this comment. 

1. Your first point. You missed the entire point of this in my original post. My point went, explaining the differences between roleplaying versus imposters > explaining why roleplaying isn't being an imposter > there are roleplayers who use faceclaims in negative ways who are allowed, when because "imposters" aren't allowed, these faceclaims aren't even allowed. You're just sitting there and pointing without understanding the entirety of my point. 

2. " yes? unless any of us have been given a direct response in regards to roleplaying a specific idol, we are all imposters and are doing something wrong." 
I don't think you understand the severity of the word "imposter" in the idol / famous persons world. An imposter is someone who pretends to be someone for mostly financial gain. An example of this is someone who will sell a famous person's music on a cheap burned CD and claim that it is their own work, that they are the famous person themselves. This is someone who will steal the famous peron's identity (identity theft) which has happened to Lee Jongsuk, and have their personal banks and accounts defrauded. This is someone who will show up in Gangnam or Tokyo or wherever, and claim to be the real idol themselves, and receive money for this deception. If you are saying that YOU are an imposter, because you don't have permission to roleplay a certain idol, that means you're admitting to any one of these very real and severe charges. Clearly, your conscience will tell you that these two are different. Roleplayeres =/= Imposters. 

3.  "i can say we are not actually roleplaying because we are not playing a roleplaying game (such as world of warcraft, or a wizards of the coast tabletop roleplaying game like dungeons and dragons)
Unfortunately again, here is where you don't understand the term "roleplay game". This kind of roleplaying is not just prevalent in kpop communities. Find any popular culture community and you will find roleplayers. Vampire diaries roleplayers. Supernatural roleplayers. Anime roleplayers. Marvel roleplayers. These communities are all part of the roleplayer universe. By saying that we are not in a rpg because we're not actually playing a "game" like world of warcraft, etc, is just being ignorant. 

4. "why do i know this? because for several years i was that freelance rper, and i can tell you with confidence none of us knew what a "closed" rp was."
Unfortunately your lack of knowledge of a closed roleplay does not reach the bounds of every freelance roleplayer. Nor does it excuse the fact that the roleplay communities here on AFF very clearly distinguishes this rule of not adding outsiders. And just because you didn't know what a "closed" roleplay was, does not mean that the roleplayers you talked to actually believed you were the real faceclaim you claimed to be. It still in fact, falls under RPG. Everyone involved knows and understands that you are not the real idol, unless you yourself spoke to outsiders outside of this community, claiming to be the real idol, and received money for it. Then this is your problem. And a very real one that you could be sued for. Catfishing on platforms like Facebook/Twitter/Etc falls under imposter and it is a real problem, but many roleplayers, especially freelance roleplayers have a disclaimer that they are not the real idols. They are not going around claiming to be an imposter, as you seem to be. 

5. Like I said in your first paragraph point. I brought up the point of roleplayers using faceclaims in detrimental ways as a means of comparing and contrasting this with the fact that some faceclaims aren't even allowed. I'm not saying people aren't going to roleplay an idol in a detrimental way no matter what. I'm just saying if this kind of behavior is allowed, but this one isn't, which is actually worse? You seemed to completely miss this point. It seems you are pressed about this point because you brought it up twice. If you have an issue with people claiming you have roleplayed an idol detrimentally, then that is your problem, and it is a whole different issue than my entire post. 

6. "any normal person wouldn't be able to tell the difference between a roleplayer and an imposter"
You clearly don't understand the difference between a roleplayer and an imposter. You seem to be having a laugh out of this, and at this point I'm even laughing because of how ridiculous this all is. In fact, I did believe I was being profound, but unfortunately you missed the point completely. That's not my problem if you don't understand. Your entire reply gave me a bit of a chuckle, but I'm humoring you again anyway because maybe it's not a big deal to you. Maybe you can just choose another faceclaim, but you as well as me and every roleplayer knows that a muse is important. Unless you don't actually take roleplaying as seriously as I do and just do whatever the you want in the faceclaim that you claim huh? :) 

Again, you missed the entire point of this thread. I don't know why you even bothered to read and even less take the time to respond with as much ignorance as you did. You think I'm entitled to be asking for something that the rest of the community enjoys freely, because of the simple fact that people don't understand the difference of this rule and don't bother to try to understand, rather just disregard it and call those of us who bring it up entitled and disrespectful. I'm sure you probably didn't even understand what I just said, but for the sake of giving you another thing to "hehe" about. "accept that you're wrong to begin with". I love this kind of ignorance. 

And you're going to leave saying you won't reply because you won't be back to see it. You're being ignorant, dismissive, and think you're God. Why not just have a real open conversation with me about it? If you're going to "debunk" me here, why run away and hide? You think you're here debunking me and being in the right as the big intelligent and humorous person that you are, speaking to me in that condescending tone, but you won't even sit and chat about this? Why? If I was wrong before I even opened my mouth to begin with, then why did you bother to even say anything? You obviously didn't even bother to hear what I was trying to say.