Home treatment

The Brazilian

Mindful of his status and the fans, Kyungsoo did not ask Jongin to his own home to do the treatment. No, he asked him to come to an expensive hotel where they could meet in secret. 

 

He drew the curtains close as he waited for the beauty worker to arrive. It had been a month since the last time. He was in the need of the t for sure but the feeling bubbling in his body was excitement for something else. He hoped that he wasn’t the only one wanting to go for something more than just the sugary treatment this time. 

 

A timid knock on the door alerted Kyungsoo of the other’s arrival. He peeked around the door first to confirm the guest before letting him in with a greeting. “Hello, come inside.” 

 

“Hello,” Jongin mumbled as he stepped around the other and into the hotel room. It wasn’t a large one, a regular double with a bathroom. “I need to heat up the sugar before we start, it will take about half an hour.” He explained as he placed the items on the small table, near an electric socket. 

 

“Are you…” Kyungsoo started, pausing to stare at Jongin’s perky as the man bent down to go through his bag. He his plump lips before continuing, “It’s not usual to do this right, why did you agree?” 

 

Jongin plugged the heater before straightening up and turned to look at Kyungsoo with a secretive smile on his lips. “For anyone else I wouldn’t have bothered.” He admitted, “I just… Couldn’t believe my luck when you requested me again rather than your usual worker.” 

 

“Ah,” Kyungsoo chuckled low and husky. “I truly liked how smooth the skin felt after your treatment. How gentle you were with your warm hands.” 

 

Kyungsoo couldn’t stop himself from flirting with the other. He was even more handsome in the privacy and the dim lights of the hotel room than he was at the parlour. A small part of him was fighting against the want, telling him to stop, warning him about ruined career but a large part of him wanted to feel more. He craved for the large, warm hands to touch his soft skin, making him shiver in pleasure. He longed for those lips to wrap around his . 

 

If Jongin understood his subtle hint, he didn’t show it. Instead, he just smiled wider, “I told you it is better. I’m glad you had an enjoyable experience last time.” 

 

Kyungsoo took a step closer to peer into the heater. Jongin’s spicy cologne drifted to his nose when he got close enough. “Purely confidential.” He reminded the other, looking up into the dark brown eyes. 

 

“Of course.” Jongin confirmed huskily, wetting his lips with a slow pass of tongue as he stared back at the actor. “The sugar needs to melt, what should we do to pass that time?” 

 

With a smirk, Kyungsoo raised his hand on Jongin’s arm, trailing it up to his shoulder. “What if I told you that I have imagined those warm hands of yours on me more than once after the treatment you gave me last time. What would you say?” 

 

Kyungsoo bit his lip when Jongin swallowed, clearly affected by the words but still aiming for professionalism and stayed quiet. The actor tiptoed and leaned closer, delighted when Jongin didn’t move away. “I shouldn’t sweat after the treatment, there’s no limitations before it.” 

 

“…” Jongin breathed, his hands coming to rest on Kyungsoo’s slim waist to push him away. “We shouldn’t, it’s not… you’re…” 

 

“I’m an actor, yes. Idol, yes. I’m gay, yes. And I very much want you.” Kyungsoo said, looking at the other closely. “It’s your call, Jongin. I’ll stop and let you do your work if that’s what you want and you keep the information to yourself.” 

 

“I…” Jongin blushed. He cleared his throat as he glanced at the lump of sugar still melting in the pot. “I don’t usually do this. You can’t buy extra services.” He said, looking back at Kyungsoo, “I’m not like that.” 

 

“I wasn’t implying you are, Jongin.” Kyungsoo said, moving his left hand to grasp on Jongin’s, “I’m giving you the choice. And I don’t usually do this either, if that helps.” He added with a chuckle, “The thought never passed my mind with Mr. Lee. I never got hard before during the waxing. It was you, only you, Jongin.” 

 

“W-what should we do?” Jongin asked rather timidly but not disagreeing. 

 

“Whatever you want to do.” Kyungsoo said, leaning closer as he spoke his breath mingling with Jongin’s between their lips. “As far as you want to.” He said just before pressing their lips together. 

 

Jongin’s surprised yelp got lost in the kiss. Kyungsoo waited for Jongin to start kissing him back before pulling the man closer. 

 

The kisses were slowly growing deeper and hotter. Kyungsoo hummed as Jongin pressed their crotches together, needing some friction to his growing . 

 

It didn’t take long for them to end up on the bed, clothes thrown to the floor and Kyungsoo kneeling over Jongin’s tanned body. 

 

He took in the defined abs and the vast expanse of tanned skin. The man looked amazing on the white hotel sheets. His was just as pretty and Kyungsoo couldn’t stop himself from wrapping a hand around the length and squeezing it. 

 

Jongin wasn’t bare, he had a trimmed patch of dark hair just above his and while Kyungsoo likes himself to be smooth, he prefers his partners to be either trimmed or smooth. And right now, that patch of coarse hair calls him. 

 

“I can’t go deep, I’m in the middle of recording.” Kyungsoo warned before shuffling down on Jongin’s legs and leaned over to Jongin’s tip. 

 

“T-that’s fine!” Jongin gasped, watching the other with hooded eyes as the actor pleasured him with his mouth. 

 

To be honest, Kyungsoo would have wanted more but Jongin seemed to be happy with the so he moved and turned around. He moaned quietly when Jongin got the idea and wrapped a hand around his hot and pulled him a bit lower.  

 

Jongin’s mouth felt amazing. Hot and wet and the man definitely knew what he was doing. Kyungsoo moaned around Jongin’s when the other twirled his tongue just so around the edge before pressing the tip to the slit. 

 

He held Jongin’s hips down when the man buckled up, seeking for more. Kyungsoo noticed that Jongin all but urged him to his mouth so he did just that, slowly at first but soon increasing in pace. 

 

It didn’t take long for either of them to come. Jongin came first with a strangled cry over Kyungsoo’s hands. The actor soon followed with a grunt, releasing deep in Jongin’s mouth. 

 

The heater beeped, signaling that the sugar was now melted and ready to use. 

 

Kyungsoo glanced towards it and laughed, moving from the top to get some tissues to clean up. “Great timing.” 

 

Jongin mumbled something unintelligible and covered his blushing face with an arm, clearly hiding away. 

 

“What was that?” Kyungsoo asked, nudging the other’s arm to hand him some tissues. “I’ll take a quick shower before we start.

 

Jongin just whined, making Kyungsoo chuckle more, “The room is booked for the night. I wouldn’t mind round two afterwards.” 

 

The look on Jongin’s face was everything that Kyungsoo wanted, a mix of lust and bafflement with a hint of bashfulness. He would definitely want to see more of that later.