The Brazilian

The Brazilian

“Ah, mister Do.” The receptionist smiled at him as the man walked into the beauty shop. “Unfortunately your usual carer had to stay home today but we have a replacement who is just as gentle and professional as Mister Lee is. You can go to the second room and get ready, he’ll join you in a minute.”

Kyungsoo frowned at the news. He had been visiting the same professional for a year now with monthly appointments. They got along well and he was discreet, never saying a word about his visits to this establishment. He was in a dire need of a clean up though so he accepted the change and hoped dearly the new guy would be as good as his usual.

Stepping inside the room he stripped his pants and underwear and got comfortable on the table. It was routine already, coming here, spreading his legs and letting the wax do its magic to remove the unwanted hair.

He turned to look at the door when the professional stepped in with a bright ‘hello, I’m Jongin’ and locked the door behind him. Whereas, Mister Lee was a short man, just an ordinary face with an ordinary voice, nothing special and Kyungsoo liked that, this Jongin was something else. He was tall, tanned, his silver hair fell alluringly over his forehead in a soft curl. He was wearing a tight shirt printed with the company’s name and straight slacks that did wonders to his , Kyungsoo noticed as the man turned to lock the door.

This was bad. Kyungsoo swallowed and closed his eyes, willing his to stay soft although he felt the telltale throbbing on his abdomen. “Hey. I’m sure you know to be discreet about this.”

“Ah, yes.” Jongin’s smile was blinding, “I have been told about your usual treatment and I’ll work accordingly. Is it okay if I use the sugar instead of wax? It is gentler on the skin.”

“Sugar?” Kyungsoo frowned, glancing at his goods before making a face.

“Yes, it’s an ancient form of hair removal from Egypt, like pharaohs did it. It is totally safe, it’s not too hot, just slightly warm. It won’t stick to your skin like wax does so the end result is smoother and cleaner. I have been learning this in Europe for a year, I have a certificate on it. Don’t worry.”

Kyungsoo stared at the man silently for a moment before nodding, “alright, but if I don’t like it you’ll change to the wax.”

“That I will do. But I am sure you’ll find the sugaring a pleasurable event.” Jongin smiled and pulled on black rubber gloves.

Kyungsoo laid back and spread his legs, letting the man swipe over the stubble with a cleaning agent before sprinkling the whole area with powder. Jongin’s hands were gentle as he brushed over his bits, “so it is a full brazilian as usual? No trail?”
“No trail,” Kyungsoo confirmed. He liked himself smooth, clean and definitely hairless all over.

“Alright, I’ll be starting then.” Jongin smiled and took a glob of light orange sugar from a heater.

Kyungsoo watched him twist it around his fingers for a moment before bringing it down on his pubic, gently pressing it down with slow as he talked: “sugaring works differently from waxing. It is spread along the hair and pulled in the same direction as the hair grows while waxing is pulled opposite. That’s why it is gentler to the skin and there’s less broken bits of hair.”

The first pull was surprisingly easy. It stung but not really, it was more of a dull feeling. He felt Jongin continue pressing the sugar on the next spot, slowly and steadily working over the right side of his crotch. There were places where it stung more, his perineum always has been the pain spot.

Jongin ignored his pained groans and sighs, of which Kyungsoo was more than grateful. The pain kept him from hardening too, there was a slight change but that was normal, the pain made his half-erect every time.

“Can you hold yourself? I’ll do your scrotum next. I have to stretch the skin, tell me if it feels uncomfortable.” Jongin said, smiling up at him as he turned the ball of sugar in his fingers. Kyungsoo felt mesmerized as he reached to hold his away with one hand while bracing his head up with the other to watch closer.

Jongin put some extra power, spreading it on his balls before ever so gently moved one of them to pull the skin taut and spread the sugar on a small spot. Kyungsoo braced himself to the pain, releasing a breath when Jongin pulled the sugar away and quickly pressed down on the skin with his hand. He repeated it over and over again, his warm hard pressing on the sensitive skin after each yank.

Kyungsoo isn’t sure when he had closed his eyes but when he felt Jongin’s fingers at the base of his , he opened them with a gasp. Their eyes met when Jongin glanced up and smiled apologetically before tugging the sugar off. it hurt like hell.

“Half-way done.” Jongin said as he moved to throw away the glob of sugar and took a new one from the heater pot. “You can let go now, I’ll do it in the same order and then at the last, I’ll sugar your behind.”

Kyungsoo bit down on his lip, he was more than half hard now. The gentle presses Jongin’s warm hands did for the past five minutes on his balls had been a delicious torture.

As if sensing Kyungsoo’s trouble, Jongin nudged his arm, “you can just hold it with your other hand if you wish. As long as you’re not covering the area I’m working on.”

“Sorry,” Kyungsoo mumbled and changed his hand, tugging his to the other side. With mister Lee, this never ever happened. He got a half mast but who wouldn’t when the sensitive area was touched repeatedly for half an hour. He had never gotten hard like this and it didn’t help that Jongin’s hands were warm, soft and gentle as he worked on the sensitive skin. Kyungsoo stole a glance or two as the other concentrated on his work. The man was beautiful. His skin was a delicious shade of tanned brown, voice like melted honey.

“No need to be.” Jongin said softly as he glanced at his customer before continuing his work along Kyungsoo’s inner thigh, “it’s a normal body reaction. There’s nothing ual in it.”

Kyungsoo snorted at the words, as if there would be something ual with having body hair ripped, no matter the area.

Jongin paused to inspect Kyungsoo for a moment, he blinked before turning to spread the sugar down right next to Kyungsoo’s , “and even if there would be, you have absolutely nothing to be worried about.”

Kyungsoo could see and hear the smile on Jongin’s lips as the man spoke. The words registering late as the pain shot through his mind at the pull. He wasn’t openly gay, he couldn’t be, not in this country and in this industry but he knew about the rumors. The rumors had been there since the beginning of his career, ever since he had been chosen in top three when asked for the top idols within the queer community. He had held the top spot for several years.

He could reprimand the worker. It was personal and highly unprofessional to mention about that. The room was soundproofed so he knew no one else heard it. He could have - should have - ignored it but the way his twitched in his hold forced him to ask, “yeah?” instead.

Jongin’s hands paused and the man flushed in embarrassment. “I’m sorry. That was unprofessional of me. I should know better.” He gathered himself quickly though and continued to work, moving to the scrotum again. “I understand if you want to file a complaint afterwards.”

Kyungsoo grimaced in pain when Jongin pulled the hairs off, his left side really was more sensitive. “No..I won’...are you attracted to men, Jongin? Isn’t this a dangerous career?”

“Please turn on your side and hold your cheek up.” Jongin said as he moved around the table, ignoring the question.

With a sigh, Kyungsoo his left side and reached back to hold himself open. Only a few more minutes and he’d be done. He felt the warm sugar on his crack and he willed himself to relax. It wouldn’t hurt as much as it did on the front. This would be easy, quickly done and he’d be out here. Away from the y Jongin.

“I’m attracted to you. I won’t lie.”

Kyungsoo managed to mask his gasp in a pained one when Jongin ripped the sugar off. This wasn’t good. Not at all. His career could end if he let himself accept what his body was telling him to.

“You can turn back on your back. I’ll spread some calming oil and you’re ready to go.” Jongin said and kept his eyes gasted down as he did just that and turned around to throw the used things into a trash can.

Kyungsoo got up and pulled his underwear and pants on. He hastily reached for Jongin’s arm when the worker turned the key to unlock the door and leave. Kyungsoo knew his management would kill him for this but acting in the heat of a moment he grasped on the strong arm and smiled, “do you do home treatments? I think I prefer the sugar over the wax.”

 

 

>>>>  If there's enough demand, I might write the 'home treatment'  <<<<