epilogue.

Dancing With Her

4.27 am

Soojin woke up, slowly open her eyes. She rub her eyes and turns her head to see Shuhua is sound asleep. She then remembered the dance that they shared a few hours ago. She stared at the younger who is sleeping on her left side, facing her. Soojin then turn and lay on her right side, facing her most beloved. She then again admire every features and contours on Shuhua's face. She just cannot say how thankful she is to have Shuhua as hers, how lucky she is to see Shuhua never give up and never decrease her affection towards her. All she can do is, show her gratefulness to the universe by promising to never broke the younger's heart and will take care of her with all her might. Yes she will.

She slowly move towards Shuhua and plant a kiss on her lips. But then suddenly, she felt her kiss was returned as she can feel that the younger's lips move in returning the kiss. Soojin looked at Shuhua to see that the latter's had her eyes half open, smiling at her. 

"Why are you still up, jin-ah?" Shuhua said in a sleepy voice.

"I woke up."

"Do you really have to kiss me?"

"Sorry." Soojin chuckles.

Shuhua just smiled and her eyes slowly closed again showing that she is drifting into the dreamland again.

"Here, come here." Soojin said then pull Shuhua into her embrace and cuddles her to her sleep.

It just another day in the week. Another lovely night with her fate, that turns out to be her mate.

 

-fin-