one.

Dancing With Her

12.17 am

They both lying on the same bed. Soojin lying flat on her back, scrolling through twitter with her anonymous account. Next to her, there's Shuhua lying on her right side, watching her phone with her back facing Soojin. They are minding their own business but still their bodies connected as Shuhua scoots closer to Soojin, closing any possible gap between them. Soojin finds nothing interesting on her twitter timeline other than seeing their fans posting about being excited and looking forward to their upcoming summer comeback. Soojin closed her phone and placed it on the bed side. Then she hears the girl beside her suddenly chuckles and Soojin decides to take a peek over Shuhua's phone screen, only to find out a group of people with nametags on their back, being hilarious. Soojin smiles and gently wrapped her arm around the younger's waist, backhugging the latter.

"Aren't you sleepy yet, Shuhua?"

"Hmm not yet", the younger holds the arm around her waist and caress it while her other hand still holding the phone.

"Are you going to sleep now, unnie?"

"I'm not sleepy neither."

They stay in that position for the next few minutes until Soojin decided to get up of the bed. She reached for her phone on the bedside table and stood in the middle of the room, facing the patio outside. She scrolls through her playlist and chose 'dancing with a stranger' by sam smith. Soojin lowered the voice, making sure it's not too loud, worried it will cause nuisance to miyeon on the other side of the room, who probably had gotten to asleep. The song started to play in the room, catching Shuhua's attention.

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing. I just..... feel like dancing."

"So sudden?"

"Hm." 

"Wow, right now?"

"Yea. What's wrong with that?" Soojin asked as she stared the latter.

"N- nothing." the older let out a sweet chuckle after seeing Shuhua being timid yet so adorable.

The main dancer then turn around with her back facing the maknae and start vibing with the beat of the song. She moved her body gracefully but not too powerful, following the melody and tempo of the song. She raised her arms and let them move freely but still sync with the rhythm of her dance moves. Soojin closed her eyes, letting the steady and calm beat of the song to take control of her body.

Being so into the dancing she was, the dancer totally unaware that the girl on her bed had watched every single of her moves from the very beginning. Shuhua had always adored and admired everything Soojin does. And just when she thought she couldn't be more in love with Soojin, oh how wrong she was. She always finds out Soojin would impressed her in every new ways possible. That only make she falls in love with her even deeper than ever, day by day. The Taiwanese girl had completely put away her phone, and had full attention to the graceful figure in front of her. 

The song had come to the end and Soojin flawlessly finished her dancing with a final touch. She opens her eyes and looked over her shoulder to see Shuhua who was smiling at her like she was in love with Soojin for the first time again. Soojin smiles back to her, feeling a little bit flustered to see the pure adoration on the younger's eyes. No words needed, they just smiled and looked at each other, but they know exactly how they both feel at the moment.

Then the next song in her playlist started to fill up the room. Soojin looked at her phone which is now playing 'Julia' by lauv. Then Soojin looked back at Shuhua and reached out her hand.

"Hey, come here."

"Hm?"

"Come on, join me."

The latter got out of the bed and took Soojin's hand which fit perfectly like they were made just for each other. The older welcome and brought Shuhua closer to her body. She held Shuhua with so much care like she's the most vulnerable and fragile porcelain doll on earth. They moved together, dancing slowly following the tempo of the sad, yet beautiful song that fills the silence in the room. Soojin brought Shuhua's arm over her head and turn the younger around so now Soojin is backhugging her. She secured and wrapped her arms around Shuhua's waist, putting her head on shoulder. In return, Shuhua holds the arms around her waist and rest her head on the latter. They both closed their eyes, feel each other presence, each other warmth. They are living in their own world and keep slow dancing with Soojin's lead. 

They finally break the position and now are facing each other. Shuhua put her arms around her partner's neck while Soojin held Shuhua by the waist. This time, they stared into each other eyes, never once break the eye contact even for one second. Soojin put the strand of Shuhua's hair behind her ear, then start caressing the younger's face with the most gentle you could ever imagine.  

"What's on your mind, jin-ah?"

Soojin take a few seconds appreciating every features of Shuhua's face before finally say

"I love you."

Shuhua broke into the sweetest smile as she became so flustered, making Soojin chuckles. They rest their forehead on each other.

"Hey i really mean it." Soojin lift up the latter's chin to look her in the eyes.

"You're so beautiful. Thank you for everything, Shuhua. You made me happier."

Shuhua's eyes became teary as she hears every words that came out of the Soojin's mouth. The older slowly closing the gap between their faces, until their lips are only an inch away. She tilted her head before completely land her lips on the younger's. Shuhua slowly cupped her face and Soojin pulled her closer by the waist. The kiss was innocent and romantic with zero lust. It was pure out of their love for each other.

Shuhua was a lonely girl who came to Korea in 2016. Thanks to Soojin, her loneliness gone when Soojin made sure to accompany her every moment of their trainee days. Soojin is an introverted girl who sometimes had her confidence at a low point because of her shyness. Thanks to Shuhua, she became more of herself when Shuhua never fails to cheer her up in every single thing she does. They are made for each other and by fate, they met. They are different from each other. Nationality and personality. But here they are, completing each other.

They broke the kiss and looked into each other eyes. Shuhua let out a small chuckle out of embarassment and then rest her forehead on the latter's.

"Are you sleepy now?"