Prey in sight

When the Huntress became the Hunted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hey all, so not too long ago I was able to watch one of the greatest shows ever Killing eve, thanks to @seugliwise on twitter for mentioning to me the show, and because of this, I have decided to add some inspiration from that series into this fic idea I had for a long time, particularly since the relationship of villanelle/eve does somewhat relate to the relationship seulrene will have here, of course this will not be as amazing, epic, or masterful as killing eve. But I am not such a terrible writer that I can’t pull something off good for my own standards lol (me being confident) Enjoy, this is my first newest multi chapter fic in a long while so take that and do with it what you will, thank you!



 

She was watching her again, although this time it had been unintentional, right? Bae Joohyun didn’t mean to let her eyes wander over to Kang Seulgi, no she didn’t mean to, it was purely accidental when she looked up from her book and Seulgi happened to be standing there. Then again, somehow whenever she is anywhere near Kang Seulgi her gaze will shift to the woman, unintentional or not, or maybe Joohyun just likes to convince herself she is not always intentionally looking at Seulgi, knowing full well she is looking at her. Bae Joohyun is always looking at Kang Seulgi.

 

Joohyun nearly closes her book, then losing all interest in her reading to stare at the slightly tanned woman, who had her back turned looking into the bookshelf, hands hovering over a black leather bound book, as if she was going to pick it up and take it. Seulgi places the book down and turns fully so now Joohyun can get a good look at her face, not that she needs reminding about what the woman looks like. She doesn’t, but it never hurts to see her face, when to Joohyun this woman is the most attractive person she has ever laid eyes on in her life.

 

Perfect bone structure, pretty lips, sharp monolid eyes, that gave her a feline aspect to her face. A gorgeous face that was both beautiful and handsome too, perhaps it was the duality of Kang Seulgi’s features that had attracted her, or maybe there was something else, something even Joohyun couldn’t quite put a finger on yet. But she wanted to know exactly what it was that made her this attracted to the woman. It was like a mystery that Joohyun wanted to solve. Because never before had anyone caused this sort of reaction from her, to the point that she is scoping out her target, and waiting for the perfect chance to get what she wants. 

 

Seulgi looks at her, finally noticing her presence. The woman is after all, a bit on the oblivious side, in Joohyun’s opinion, as in you can be right in her face, flirting with her, and she would probably not get it. At least, that was Joohyun’s first impression when she met Seulgi. 

 

“Hello, Joohyun.” She smiles in a polite way. “I’ve never seen you here before.” Seulgi mentions the fact that this is the very first time she has seen the raven-haired woman in the library. Not that the library is a restricted place that only belongs to people who love and adore books, still, Joohyun knows why she is saying this. As much as Joohyun does enjoy reading, she has not ever stepped foot into this particular library before. The only reason she came here today is for Seulgi. She knows this is a place the woman always goes, and because of that it gave Joohyun all the incentive to come here, to watch her without being too much of a creep. Though, Joohyun supposes it can be considered a bit creepy to people watch, yet, it comes with her inquisitive psychology background. Joohyun isn’t here to watch all the people though, she is only here to watch Kang Seulgi.

 

Seulgi who is always polite too. Another quality that Joohyun noticed about the other woman. Probably the most polite person she thinks she has ever encountered, come to think of it. Maybe, once Joohyun got her hands on her, they could do something about that politeness. She wanted to see more to Seulgi, other than that polite, oblivious, but sweet-natured thing she had going on. There had to be more lurking in there. There was just no way there wasn’t more to Kang Seulgi, and Joohyun wanted to see much more. She wanted to see everything, whatever it was, she found Seulgi to be like the most interesting research, one you had to pull apart at the seams to figure out all that made it tick.

 

Or maybe, Joohyun herself wanted to see what made Seulgi tick, she had no choice but to blame the psychology freak inside of her. The parts of herself that longed to know more, to get down to the bottom of what made Kang Seulgi who she was. 

 

“I was on a break, so I thought I’d come to a quiet place and read.”

 

“Oh…” Seulgi nods, though she doesn’t mention the fact that Joohyun’s book is sitting near her now, and no longer in her hand. “Okay then, have a good day, Joohyun.”

 

“You too.”

 

Now that Seulgi was leaving, that took away her chance to simply watch her. She’d have to wait for another opportunity, another chance to be in the same vicinity, right? Joohyun was trying to slowly ease herself closer to her target, without scaring her off, because unfortunately for Seulgi. The woman has become someone she wants, someone who has peaked her interest so intensely that Seulgi is all she can think about at times. Seulgi was her prey that she just ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter