......

farmers in love....

 

“As long as you save??” said mir.

A FEW HOURS LATER…

“We’ve arrive come out.” said the man. Hara, Mir, Nicole and Cheondong came out from the van. “Where are we??” ask mir to the man. You don’t have to know!!” replied the man. “Boss, We’ve bring them!!” said the man. “What a lovely and pretty girls… hmmmmm... Who is this guys?” ask the other man. “The’ve found out what’re we doing so….”said the man. “Hey!! Why are you kidnapping them?” ask mir. “I want to take my revenge towards them because this girl….” The other man pointed at hara. “She dumped me??” explained the other man. “That’s wasn’t her fault that dump you but you’ve been cheating on her.” Said mir. “By the way who are you try to teach me what I’m doing wrong!!” said the man. “And why did you want to kidnap Nicole?” ask thunder. “Because she kind a cute?” said the man. Suddenly, there a few man that came out the other room trying to bring hara and Nicole to the room. “And as for you!!!” threat the man. He call out a few strong man to beat them up.

AT THE SAME TIME…

“Hey you guys did you guys know where mir and cheondong are??” ask seungho. “Didn’t they go to give Nicole her handbag.” Ask joon. “Did you think something bad has going on??” ask g.o.

NEXT DAY…

“AHHH….where are we? Why my whole body hurt?” ask thunder when he wake up. Suddenly, he start to remember what’s going on last night. “Mir!!! Wake up!!!” ask thunder. “Where did hara and Nicole go??” ask thunder. Mir and thunder ran into the room where they put hara and Nicole but there’s no one there. They saw this small note say:

‘HEY THEY BROUGHT US TO THE HOUSE THAT IN THE END OF THE VILLAGE’

    HARA AND NICOLE

Mir and thunder quickly went to the house that mentioning by hara and Nicole.

A FEW HOURS LATER…

Thunder and mir arrive at the place that hara and Nicole said in the letter. They sneak in to see what are doing to hara and Nicole. They see Nicole fainted and hara is crying. “We’ve to go in hara and Nicole in a great danger.” Said mir. “Let’s go.” Ask thunder bravely. Luckily, the man had gone out leave a few man to stay with hara and Nicole. Mir and thunder try to sneak in the room where hara and Nicole stay.

      Hara and Nicole hug each other. “Hara! Stop crying I know mir and thunder gonna save us.” Said Nicole. “By the way, may I ask you why are you didn’t speak with mir lately?” ask Nicole. Mir and thunder are outside the room, they didn’t come in because mir heard Nicole ask hara the same question he want to ask hara. “I just want to protect my friendship with mir.” Replied hara. “What do you mean?” ask Nicole. “I like him since we’re little kid but I know he like someone else so I just back off.” Explain hara to Nicole. Mir just freeze in front of the room hearing hara explaination. Suddenly, one man caught mir and thunder sneaking around. Mir and thunder give the man a black eyed, they quickly pull out hara and Nicole hand from the room. They’re at the center of the forest. “Hey!! We can rest here.” Said thunder. Hara sit beside mir. “How’s your hand??” ask mir. “it’s getting better. Hmmm… thanks for saving our live.” Said hara. “No problem.” Replied mir. “Hey!! May I ask something??” ask mir. “What is it??” ask hara. “Do you mad at me for leaving without telling you?” ask mir. “No.” replied hara. “Hmmmm… Did you want to know I like you since we’re little kid. Do you accept me as I want to accept you as a Girlfriend.” Ask mir shyly. Hara just smile and mir take this opportunity to hug hara. “Look at them, Can you be just like mir.” Said Nicole madly. Thunder just smiled at Nicole.

AT MIR’S HOUSE…

“hey!! Where has you been.” Said seungho. “I will tell you later.” Said mir and thunder. “Let’s packing up we’ve to go back to Seoul tomorrow.” Said joon.

NEXT DAY…

   They’re finish packing up. “Wait a minute, where is mir???” ask g.o. “I don’t want to leave this village.” Said mir alone at the tree house. “Hey!” said hara behind him. “Hara, what are you doing here?” ask mir. “I just passing by.” Replied hara. “Owh.” Said mir. “Do you have to leave this village?” ask hara. Mir just nodded. “Hmmm… Good Luck and have a happy life.” Said hara. ‘How can I be happy without you’ said mir to himself. “I think they are waiting for you.” Said hara. “But I don’t want to go, if you not there.” Said mir. “We can talk through phone, can we?” said hara. “But I want to see your face!!” replied mir. Hara just smile at mir. Hara hug mir for a long time. Mir surprise by hara’s reaction. “I’m gonna miss that hug you know.” Said mir. “Let’s go, they all waiting for you.” Said hara.

AT MIR’S HOUSE

“There they are.” Said joon. “Where has you been. President Rain must be waiting for us.” Said seungho. Hara go beside Nicole. “Appa, take care.” Said mir to his father. “Do you want to know I’ve a professional doctor!” said his father. “Who!!” ask mir. His father pointed at hara. Nicole go to thunder to say good bye. “Hey, take care and don’t get sick. Okay.” Nag Nicole to thunder. “You just like my mother.” Said thunder. “I’ll call you often and you don’t have to miss me.’ Said thunder. Nicole just nodded. Mir go to hara. She try no to cry. “Harashii, can you take care my father.” Ask mir. Hara nodded. They go inside the van.

A FEW MINUTES LATER…

Hara got a text from mir. ‘Miss you already.’ Hara just smile.

2 YEARS LATER…

Hara and Nicole open a bakery shop at Seoul with Mir’s father. Hara is busy cleaning the table. Suddenly, a black van appear in front of their bakery shop but hara didn’t see the van. She go to the kitchen. Mblaq member go inside the shop. “Anyonhaseyo, anybody here.” Said thunder. Nicole come out the kitchen. She really surprise to see the mblaq member. “Nicole!!! I miss you the most.” Said Thunder. Nicole hug thunder tightly. Suddenly, hara come out the kitchen, she very surprise to see mir had grown up as a man. She cannot control herself and cry. Mir go to Hara and comfort her. “Just I said I’ll gonna find you where ever you go.” Said mir. Hara just hug him. Joon, Seungho and G.O very upset because no one here to hug them. Suddenly, 3 girls appear that is hara and Nicole friend. “Anyonhaseyo, my name is jiyoung, this is gyuri and seungyeon.” Said hara and Nicole friend. Joon, Seungho and G.O just smile at them. “This is our chance.” Said G.O.

THE END…