......

farmers in love....

 

TOMORROW…

“Ehhh, Nicole why are you alone! Where hara?” asks mir’s father. “Hey Nicole!!” said thunder. “Hara feeling a little sick so her mom bring her to the clinic.” Said Nicole. Mir just nodded. “Let’s go do some working.” Said mir’s father. But mir didn’t feel like working so, he go to the tree house that built by mir and hara since they small kid.

AT THE TREEHOUSE

At the tree house, It’s full of their picture at the wall. Mir just sit at the middle of the tree house and crying as if he lost an important someone in his life. Hara just arrive at infront of the tree house but she didn’t enter the tree house because she heard someone is crying so she trying to see who it is. She very shock to see that someone is mir. Hara just freeze in front of the tree house.

LATER THAT NIGHT…

“Hyung, did you want to know that my birthday same as Nicole.”said thunder to G.O. “Ya!! Where’s mir??” ask seungho as a leader. “Is he being kidnapped by a thief or something.” Said joon. “ That will be ridiculous.” Said thunder. A few minutes later, “I’m home!!” said mir. “YA. Where has you been?” ask seungho. Suddenly, “Anyonhaseyo, anyone home?” ask Nicole from outside. “Isn’t that Nicole’s voice. What are she’s doing here at night??” ask thunder. Joon open the door, “ Eh, Gu Hara! Nicole! Come in.” said joon. “I brought some food.” Said Nicole. “Why are you here bring a lot of food here??” ask thunder. “ahh, today is valentine’s day. Me and hara want to celebrate with you guys.” Said Nicole. Mir just being silent like hara. “Let’s play.” Ask seungho. “What are we going to play???” ask nicole. “Let’s play truth or dare like in the Boys Over Flower! Agree?” said G.O. “ahhh, who didn’t answer the question what do we do??” ask Mir. “Hmmmm, let’s do like in the movie Boys Over Flower!!”said joon, “You mean kissing!!” said hara. “yup! Why??” ask thunder. “Nothing!!” said hara. “Let’s play!” said G.O. when they spin the bottle it stop in front of mir. “is it me??” ask mir. “mmmm.. who are you going to ask??” ask joon. Mir look at hara. “mmmm… Thundershii…” said mir. “me???” ask thunder. “Did you like Seonhwa noona from secret?” ask mir. Thunder look at Nicole face turn into frowning. “No, I don’t like her because she really pretend to be a beautiful girl, ther’s only one girl in my mind right now..” confess thunder. “is it my turn now.” Ask thunder. “I want to ask Gu Hara!” said thunder. “me??” ask hara. “yupp.. hmm… do you ever love someone??” ask thunder. Mir focusing on hara. “wow…this gonna be good.. I never know??”said Nicole. “yes, I’ve been liking someone but not anymore.” Said hara. Mir just trying not to crying. “Is it my turn now??” ask hara. “ yupp… who do you gonna pick??” ask thunder. “G.O oppa.” Said hara. “ME??” ask G.O. “Hmmmm……who do you want to date if the member is a female???” ask hara. “No one, Seunghoshii…too short…joon…too lazy…thunder…too slow (other meaning)…mir…like to cry… so I don’t think they’re my type!!” said G.O. “I’m SHORT.” Said seungho angrily. “I’m too lazy.”said joon. “I’m too SLOW.” Said thunder. “and i like tocry.” Said mir. All the other member go to G.O and try to kiss him. Everyone had a lot of laughter that night.

       “We’ll be off now…” said Nicole. “Thanks to you guys we’ve been a lot of fun.” Said thunder. “Kenchanayo… okay we’ll be going now…” said hara. Suddenly a man with a knife trying to kidnapped them. “Follow me!!” said that man. At that time mir and thunder passed by to give Nicole handbag that she forgot. “YA… what’re you doing.” Said thunder. But the man ask mir and thunder to get in the car. In the car they see hara and Nicole crying. “Nicole! Hara! Who is this man.” Ask thunder. “We don’t know. When we’re on our way the man ask us to get in the car.” Said Nicole has stop crying but hara don’t stop cry. “Hara, why are you still crying??” ask mir. Suddenly she show mir that her hand had been cut by the man. “Hara, are you okay??” ask thunder. Mir torn out his shirt and covered hara hand wih his shirt. “THANKS…” said hara.