Two

Found (Sequel to Balcony)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Two

It was the day that Kangjun has been waiting for, Sooyoung was finally going to see him perform and the thought of seeing her amongst the crowd made him both anxious and excited at the same time.

“What if I make a fool out of myself?” He asked Gong Myung – one of his bandmates.

The younger boy looked up, pausing from playing his bass guitar, “Go hide and be a hermit for life,” He jokingly suggested. Taehwan – the band's drummer – snickered at his friend’s sarcastic comment.

“Hey!” Kangjun shot a threatning glare at the two.

The oldest member of their team – Yooil – shook his head and let out a soft chuckle, “Stop teasing him you two, he’s only like that because his lady love is finally back and I heard she’s coming to watch us…wait no, not us I meant Kangjun,” He grinned, wiggling his brows towards Kangjun who just rolled his eyes at him.

“You guys are no help,” He groaned, taking a long sip from his iced coffee.

“Hey guys! Let’s go! It’s show time!” One of the staff people called out.

The three lads rushed out of the dressing room, with Jonghyun walking slowly behind them while he was trying to calm himself down, “Just relax, you can do this. You’ve done this before,” He kept repeating to himself.

“You know…taking a couple of deep breathes might work,” A female voice all too familiar to him suddenly spoke which made stop on his tracks and when he turned around he saw Sooyoung standing a few feet away from him with that beautiful smile of hers.

“Soo!” He chimed, quickly running towards her and gave the lass a tight hug. “But how did you–?”

“Let’s just say a kind human being named Park Yooil helped me get in here,” Sooyoung hugged him back then pulled away.

Kangjun took a mental note of thanking his hyung later for the gesture, then he was about to say something again but was suddenly interrupted by the same staff shouted that called them just a while ago, “Kangjun! Get your in here!”

“Okay! I’m coming!” He replied, turning to Sooyoung again. “Enjoy the show and I’ll see you after?”

Sooyoung nodded, “Let’s just meet at the coffee shop across the venue.” She replied, “Oh and one more thing, have fun while performing.”

The lad smiled widely, “I will.”

In one swift moment, Sooyoung craned her neck a little and gave him a soft peck on his cheek then motioned for him to go on stage while smiling widely. Kangjun dashed for the stage with a huge smile on his face and turned to his bandmates, “Let’s do this!” He cheered as he started to play his guitar.

As the show began, Sooyoung quickly went towards the upper section of the hall and joined some of her old friends. She watched Kangjun with a proud smile on her face, “He came a long way,” She muttered to herself.

The show went on for 2 hours, when it was time for the last song, Kangjun spoke into his mike. “This last song is dedicated to a special someone who helped me overcome my fear of stage fright,” He trailed off, looking up towards Sooyoung’s seat before proceeding to speak, "And the love of my life,” Kangjun admitted, earning a couple of gasps in the crowd. He shot a wink towards the lass's direction.

You are my love

Look at me

You are my love

Do you know?

You are my love

It’s only you for me

I’ll be standing right here

I can only see you and your heart

I can see your heart

Only one person I want to show my heart to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter