One

Found (Sequel to Balcony)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter One

Sooyoung stood inside of her old room, a smile forming on her lips as she looked around. Memories began flooding back when she stepped out to her balcony, remembering the boy living next door who taught her how to play the guitar while she in return would give him homemade cookies and constantly convince him to play in front of a huge crowd but the boy would always decline. His name was Seo Kangjun, the boy whom she considered her first friend after moving into an unknown place and he was also her first love.

“I wonder where he is now…” Sooyoung wondered, her eyes still fixated at the balcony across from hers.

Memories began flooding back as she stared across the balcony opposite hers.

She wanted to see him again.

She wanted to apologize for leaving all of a sudden.

She wanted to confess her feelings.

Sooyoung heaved out a heavy sigh, she was about to go inside the empty room when someone suddenly called out her name, “Soo?” the voice spoke.

That voice, she knew that voice.

“No way…” She muttered before turning around expecting to see the person that she’s been dying to see. But unfortunately, there was no one but an empty balcony across from her. “It was just probably my imagination,” She told herself before going inside again, until she heard someone singing.

When the warm and scented

wind passes by my cheeks

I think of your face that I used to love

Oh, when the wild, unknown flowers

bloom hidden on the streets

I think of you, whom I hide away in my memories

My baby illa illa illa, baby illa illa illa,

baby illa illa illa Never forget love

She turned her head again and to her surprise, she saw him – the person that she wanted to see after a long time. “Kangjun…”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter