1.2 CHECK UP

Awakening of Cupid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It's been exactly 1 hour since Sana came in her Doctor's office. The office looks and smells exactly like a clinic or a hospital. The curtains are colored green, the floor and wall is white, and there are medical posters posted on the wall. It's been quiet since Sana is all alone. The only thing she can hear is the sound of the airconditioner. 

 

 

Opening her phone is just a no. Her parents may call her after she blocked her coach's number and she don't want her day to get any worst. She sighed and just stare at the ceiling. 

 

 

And then suddenly, Tzuyu came in her mind again. 

 

 

 << 

 

 

There is an event happening at the Minatozaki's place. Mrs. M invited all of her friends into a small and private celebration. One of the invited brought her daughter, named Tzuyu. A silent little girl wearing a cute pink dress. Mrs. M is happy seeing Tzuyu, but since the party is for her friends only, she suggested that Tzuyu can stay in her daughter's room and play with her.

 

 

Tzuyu was sent by a maid inside the house, in Sana's room. 

 

 

There are lots of dolls and other toys inside the purple themed room. It's classy, but a little bit messy. The other toys are just spread on the floor, and also other things like clothes, food and accessories.

 

 

"Why is it so messy?" still standing, Tzuyu is a little bit disgusted on Sana's mess. It's different from her clean and tidy room. If her mama was this kid's mama, she wouldn't have this kind of mess or she's gonna get a scolding.

 

 

Sana, who is sitting on the floor didn't talked back. She just looked at Tzuyu from head to toe, rolled her eyes and went back to playing her dolls. Tzuyu sighed. She can't calm down unless the room is tidy. The little girl started cleaning Sana's mess. Sana find it weird though, but, it's okay. If she's gonna clean her room, fine. But if she took Sana's things secretly, she's gonna tell her mom.

 

 

30 minutes passed, Tzuyu is finally done cleaning. Sana's things are back now in its right place. The trash were thrown in the trash can and the room is now looking better than earlier.

 

 

"Who are you?" Sana never had a playmate. It's her first time to talk withsomeone who's the same age as her, an unnamed child. 

 

 

"My name is Tzuyu. What's your name?" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter