1.1 THE MEETING

Awakening of Cupid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Tzuyu yawned as she woke up. That's like the best sleep she got for this week. It's been a busy week because of the upcoming finals and there are lots, LOTS, of works and papers to pass. She checked the wall clock in the library and was too shocked to see the time. It's 3:45 in the afternoon and Tzuyu's next class is at 4. Her eyes widen after she realized that she's gonna be late. She want to facepalm for oversleeping at the library. She's been reviewing Anatomy now she forgot what she read earlier. Yes, what a good sleep.

 

 

She stood up and quickly packed up her things. It doesn't matter how she put all of it in her bag, messy or not, she has a class at 4 and this building is far from her next class' building. Some students looked at her after hearing the noise she made while pushing the chair under the table. But she doesn't mind. Who cares? They don't even know her. She slowly run towards the exit and avoid anything she could bump into.

 

 

After she got out of the library, she ran as fast as she can. Her fastest run is like a slow run since there are a lot of annoying students infront of the library. She's kinda annoyed that Dahyun didn't even bother to text her. 

 

 

"Excuse me, excuse me," she passed by some students who were walking slowly on the hallway, and those who are just talking on the sides. Maybe if they walk faster, or if they just talk inside the classroom or outside the building, maybe Tzuyu's mood wouldn't be as worst as she's feeling right now. 

 

 

As she checked her wrist watch, she only have 8 minutes left. No, she can't be late or she will be marked absent and no quiz. It's the last quiz of their finals and it's her only chance to make it up for her kinda-low-score last Anatomy quiz. She bite her lips because of the thought that came in her mind--her professor may lock the door before she come inside the room.

 

 

Her legs are tired from running, her back for bringing a bag full of papers and her hands are shaking, thanks to the heaviness of the books she's holding. Her sweat is dropping slowly from her face. She wanna stop running, but she can't. Quiz, late, quiz late, is the only thing she's thinking right now.

 

 

Tzuyu's eyes shine like a diamond when she saw the building. The tiredness she felt feels like it disappear. She's about to enter the building when she heard a familiar voice.

 

 

"Chou Tzuyu?"

 

 

She turn around and look for the person who called her. She thinks it's the one who wears a grey hoodie and a black mask standing still in his or her place looking at her. She have no time to have some chitchat that's w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter