Taking a Risk?

You Are Mine

Chaerin is getting ready for the day when she hears a car honking for the third time. She really didn't expect him to come pick her up. She puts on her shoes and walks out of her house. Jiyong rolls down his window and watches as she makes her way to the car. 
"Don't get out, I'll let myself in." She says. As they drive away, Jiyong asks her if they could stop by somewhere and have breakfast, she says yes. 
"Starbucks ok?" He asks. She nods. He pulls over and they go inside. He wears a white tee, black ripped jeans with white shoes and a jean jacket over his tee. A very simple outfit yet he pulls it off differently. She watches him as he walks in front to hold the door for her. 

As he places their order, she notices the cashier giving Jiyong the looks. Chaerin tries hard not to roll her eyes. "What will your sister have?" The cashier asks and Chaerin walks away saying she'll wait in the car. Jiyong caught her wrist. "Hold on, baby, we're almost done." The cashier's face drained from embarrassment. "I like to think she's my girlfriend," Jiyong tells the cashier and winks at Chaerin, now intertwining their hands. Chaerin smiles sweetly at the cashier. 
 

In the car, Jiyong watches Chaerin as the picks at her muffin. "Can I try some?" She hands it to him but he shakes his head. "Feed me, I'm driving." Jiyong didn't think she'd do it. "Should I drive then?" She challenges. Again he shakes his head. "Feed me, baby" he says with a wink. Ugh this guy. Chaerin lets him have a bite and wiped off a crumb at the corner of this mouth. Jiyong stills momentarily. Chaerin eyes him weirdly. He grins at her. "Do you like it?" He nods. "I love it," he says. As they pulled in on the campus, he stops her from getting out. 
"Give me your phone." 
"What for?" 
He leans in closer. "Can I have your number, please." He pouts after, acting all cute. 
Chaerin hands him her phone. He quickly grabs it and enters his phone number. Chaerin takes her phone back and chuckles when he sees what he sets for his contact name. My cutie, huh. 
 

Jiyong P.O.V 

"why did you walk away when the cashier asked for your order?" Chaerin hesitates from answering. 
"Talk to me, Chae." 
"She was flirting with you, I wanted to give you guys space?" 
"Really? Did you see me flirt back? No, right? I want to be with you, Chae. I know this is a little bit rushed, but I'm serious." 
Again, Chaerin is being hesitant. 
"You don't believe me? What should I do for you to believe me?" 
"You don't have to prove yourself, Jiyong. We'll see wherever this gets us. 
"So... you're my girl?" He asks, like an excited little kid. 
"Am I?" 
"You've been my girl since I set my eyes on you." 
"I doubt that. But yes, I guess I am." 
"Then I have the right to do this." Chaerin is confused when he leans in and pecks her lips. Chaerin stills. "I do, don't I?" He asks again, his face only inches away from hers. "Can I kiss you?" He whispers. As soon as Chaerin murmured yes, he goes in for her lips. Jiyong crashes his lips against hers, nibbling on her bottom lip. "Open up for me, baby, let me taste you." Chaerin opens to take a breath and he dives in, his tongue dancing with hers. Jiyong pulls back and gives her one more open mouthed kiss before smoothing her hair out. "You taste just as good as I imagined. You drive me crazy, baby." 
"That was ok." Chaerin says. Jiyong quickly shot her a look. 
"Ok? Just ok? Should I prove otherwise? Come over on my side, Chae. Sit on my lap." Chaerin moves further away from him. "I'm good over here." She says back. 
"But I'm not. Cmon Chae. It won't take long." 
"Fine." Chaerin goes and sits on his lap, her legs bending at his sides.  
"Now kiss me." Chaerin stares at him, nervous. 
"Kiss me, baby." Chaerin pecks his lips and pulls back. Jiyong his lips and moved closer to her face. 
"That was not a kiss, Chae." He her bottom lip and pulls her in for a deep kiss. One hand on the back of her head and the other on her waist. Chaerin moans when his tongue works wonders. He dips his head and begins to on her collarbone down to her neck. He goes back up and captures her lips again, biting and gently at the same time. He frames her face with both his hands and looks straight in her eyes. "That was a kiss." Chaerin hides her face in his chest and he squeezed her into a hug.