Intentional or Not

You Are Mine

Meanwhile in the library . . . 

Chaerin is just sitting minding her business when she hears someone trying to gauge her attention. Psst. Ugh seriously who does this, she thought. Without even trying to identify who or where the sound is coming from, she stands and starts gathering her belongings. She makes her way out heading in between shelves when a hand reaches out and grabs her wrist. Before she would make a sound, a finger gently hushed her. 
"It's just me." She sighs. This guy is going to be the death of me, stranger or not. 

"Are you going to let go of my hand anytime soon?" Chaerin realizes they are hidden from the view of others in the library. 
"what if I don't want to? What are you gonna do about it?" Her aggressor challenged. Seriously. 
"I would not beg, if that's what you're expecting," she hissed. 
"Not what I had in mind, but that would be hot, coming from you," he says, winking. "Imagine you, on your knees before me, gawd." Chaerin glares at Jiyong and shook her hand free. She walks away and he follows. 

"Are you with someone?" 
"And if I am?"
He pushes her into a corner, outside of the library. Staring intently into her eyes, making Chaerin feel exposed against the lie she'd just attempted. 
"Give me a straight answer, sweetheart," he murmurs in her ear. " Chaerin shivers and he sensed it. "So, do you?" He asks again, hopeful. "No," Chaerin says, chin held high. He sighs, smiling flirtatiously as if for the entire time he hadn't been trying her. 
"Perfect." He pecks her cheek and walked away. He stops mid-way and said, "I'll wait for you after. Let me drive you home." What am I getting myself into. 
 

Jiyong POV

I hold my breath waiting for her response. "No," she says. I release a breath of relief. This girl is working me like no other. Just her mere presence is driving me crazy. As I walk away from her I could barely stop myself from smiling, could hardly wait to see her home. 

I'm waiting in my car when I see her crossing the parking lot. I honked and she looks over and I roll my window down. She walks over and I got out to open her door, she smiles and thanks me. 
"Can I pick you up tonight? Can I take you out on a date?" She looks at me as if she's trying to read me. "I don't bite," I continued. "You're very pretty, Chaerin. y. I like you." 
"Are you always this straightforward with girls?" She asks and I chuckle. "Only when I'm highly interested, which is rarely ever. There's just something about you, though. You're very intriguing... and pretty." He said, grinning. 
"I know your type, Jiyong." 
"Pick me up again tomorrow morning as you know I left my car at campus. 10am. Don't be late." 
"Your wish is my command, y girl." He pulls over at her house and gets out to open her door. "See you tomorrow," he says, surprising her by pulling her in for a hug. He hides his smile getting back in his car and driving away.