A Change of Heart (Intro)

Young Love Inspiration Project (Treasure X IZ*ONE Fan Fiction)

"The Treasure Effect" is going to shake the world. And one of these effects will be how idols are seen in the public eye. They have crazy standards for their actions, and are often not seen as a fellow person among the masses. One way to do this is show that idols can have relationships and experience love and dating just as a normal person should. "Young Love Inspiration Project" will be the beginning of that change for a healthier lifestyle. 

This was the opening pitch that the PD handed to the boys. In their new facility with cameras all around, Hyunsuk wondered if his youngsters could handle this. 

"PD-nim," said Hyunsuk, "Our youngest member just turned 16. Aren't we a bit too young to be participating in a show like this?" 

"That's the point. Young love is full of cute mistakes and is a time for growth. What you learn here, will help you in the future," said the producer. 

"I've never talked to a girl..." said Jeongwoo.

"Girls are difficult. What do you expect to happen?" said second leader Jihoon. 

"Who can say? That's why its a project. Maybe you'll find love, or maybe you'll just find a nice companion. Either way, it's good for you," said the producer. 

The show had already begun rolling, as Treasure members were slightly excited, nervous, and worried. The average age of their rookie group was barely 18, and of course none of them had had anything close to a relationship with a girl. The boys wondered who would be their partners as the PD suggested each member would have a story of their own. 

"What is one quality that you would like your partner to have?" asked the MC. 

"Hmm..."

"We can't say that. What if we say something, but who we end up with is completely different?" complained Jungkyu. 

"Even so, I'd want my partner to share some common interests as me," said Yedam, "Like my passion for music."

"Pretty," said Haruto, "They should be pretty, and cute." 

The producer left the boys to wonder while over at STONE entertainment, girls giggled at the thought of love. 

"Are you for real?" exclaimed Wonyoung. "Are you sure we're allowed to do this?"

"According to your global producers, they want you to grow and live happily," said IZ*ONE's manager. 

"Sounds like fun," said Eunbi.

"Well, if the leader says it's fine, then okay." The girls agreed with Hyewon's comment. 

"But is there a prize?" asked Eunbi.

"Unni there you go again. Why does it matter there's a prize? This isn't a competition, you can't just mess with people's hearts," shouted Yujin. 

"1,000,000 won, and a trip to Paris."

Eunbi's eyes lit up at her manager. She would get that prize no matter what.

"Sounds like fun, " she repeated. 

The next day, Treasure woke up early. The boys confided with one another, picking out a shirt for their fellow members, or suggesting a cologne for the day. Their shiny vans drove from their dorms to a flower shop. Asahi chose a bouquet of red roses, while Jaehyuk scoured the store for pink peonies. The boys came up with the idea to bring flowers for their fated partner. While the boys picked out their floral gifts, the girls of IZ*ONE were already seated at a nearby cafe. 

"This is like a blind date, we're not getting married or anything right? My parents would kill me." Yena sat patiently in her seat. She peered out of the window trying to catch a glimpse of who she might be meeting. 

The girls were all separated into their own sections of the cafe. With only a drink and a chair opposite of them, the girls waited. This would allow for a more comfortable and personal conversation to happen. There was a cameraperson for each couple, and the girls were provided with a personal camcorder to document their thoughts. Of course the boys were also given cameras to document themselves. 

Kwon Eunbi sat with her legs crossed. Her red nails tapped on her cup of tea. She distracted herself by watching the drama on TV mounted above a close booth. Suddenly, the cameraman shuffled in front of her, switching angles. She turned to see who she'd be spending a trip to Paris with.