Girlfriend (?) for Hire

No Defense For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Hey guys, guess where I'm finally at? I'm in Seoul!" Yep, Sakura quickly realized that she wasn't the vlogging type. She should just stick with gaming but her silly fans dared her to livestream while she's on her vacation in Seoul and here she is now, doing that exactly.

 

She shouldn't challenge her fans, look where she got to.

 

"I just got out from my hotel guys but I can't wait to tour Seoul. But in order to do that, I need for someone to guide me in this," she gestured around her, in the middle of a street. "Huge city so I rented a girl!"

 

After her last statement, her live chat was suddenly bombed with onslaught of messages.

 

@Yurivocals

What did you just say, Sakuchan??

 

@YenaDUCK

I'm certain that I heard she said she rented a girl but what the hell Miyawaki it's still daytime!

 

@Kwangbaefoodie

Ikr? Can you keep it in your pants a little longer? And aren't you supposed to be feeling  jetlagged?

 

@Wonniebunny

Well I don't care @Kwangbaefoodie @YenaDUCK, all I care is that finally Sakuchan can have some action!

 

@Wonniebunny donated ¥200! Congratulations!

 

@Yujinnieee

Yah! You're to young to say that Wonyoung-ah!! TT_TT

 

@Wonniebunny

Wait what?

 

@Yurivocals

Oh no! @Yujinnieee this is all your fault!

 

@Yujinnieee

My fault???

 

@Kwangbaefoodie

She's always hanging out with @Yujinnieee that's why...

 

@Yujinnieee

WHAT ARE YOU SAYING??? I'M A GOOD GIRL!!

 

@YenaDUCK

See? She didn't deny that she's hanging out with Wonyoungie

 

@Wonniebunny

Wait I'm so lost unnies...I'm just saying that I'm glad Sakuchan can have some action like walking around Seoul because she's always inside her room streaming. Though, it's also good because I always enjoy her streams, but even then I'm glad that she's breathing some fresh air...

 

@Wonniebunny

So, what are you all talking about?

 

@Yurivocals

...

 

@YenaDUCK

...

 

@Kwangbaefoodie

...

 

@Yujinnieee

See??? I'm a good girl!!!

 

@Jjaeyeon donated ¥300! Congratulations!

For my best friend Sakuchan!

 

@Jjaeyeon

It's all nonsense what they're saying Wonyoung-ah. Don't pay them attention.

 

@Wonniebunny

Okay...? 

 

 

Only now did Sakura glanced down on her chat to see that it was as lively as ever. She saw her favorite fans such as @Yujinnieee, @Wonniebunny, @YenaDUCK, @Jjaeyeon, @Kwangbaefoodie, and @Yurivocals all in the live chat and she waved at the camera to greet all of them.

 

But then she read all of the messages in the live chat and felt her ears burn. 

 

"Yabai!" She yelped, quickly bowing in apology when she saw people turned towards her in alarm. "What are you talking about guys? I rented a girl because- no I rented a tour guide that is a package for one-on-one because it was cheaper than the tour package that comes with a bus and a bunch of people! Although it's really...weird to call it like renting a girl, but it really is renting...a girl..."

 

She was just staring at her fast-paced chat as her fans again bombarded it with messages.

 

 

@NakoNakoNi donated ¥100! Congratulations!

Call it what you want Sakuchan, you're still going in a date.

 

@Yurivocals

W-Well if you say it like that...

 

@Yujinnieee

LOL >.<

 

@YenaDUCK

So we are going in the wholesome route now?

 

 

"Hey @YenaDUCK!" Sakura was walking with her face like a tomato. "It is in fact, very wholesome because IT IS ONLY A TOUR! Come on guys!"

 

"...and it's not like I'm gay, anyway." She shrugged.

 

 

@Wonniebunny

Well I don't know about you but I can smell the bs from my screen.

 

@Kwangbaefoodie

*chokes in burger*

 

@Kwangbaefoodie donated ¥200! Congratulations!

I agree with @Wonniebunny

 

@YenaDUCK donated ¥100! Congratulations!

Me too

 

@Yurivocals donated ¥100! Congratulations!

Three!

 

 

Sakura was just staring at her screen. She didn't expect that @Wonniebunny would do that to her...

 

"Guys!" She whined. "Nevermind, I'll just walk towards that place we will meet..."

 

"Oh guys, Eunbi texted me!" Sakura gestured for her phone on her livestream. "Hmm, she said she'll be a little late because of traffic...well, it's okay!"

 

 

@Kwangbaefoodie

Ughh...get a girl that can patiently wait like Sakuchan

 

@Kwangbaefoodie donated ¥100! Congratulations!

Date me instead!

 

@YenaDUCK

Look here, somebody is simping!

 

@Wonniebunny

What's simping?

 

@Yujinnieee

You're still too young to know that @Wonniebunny

 

@Wonniebunny

But you're only a year older Yujin unnie?

 

@Kwangabaefoodie donated ¥100! Congratulations!

@Wonniebunny is on a roll today! 

 

@Jjaeyeon

You're also on a roll @Kwangbaefoodie you keep on donating

 

@Kwangbaefoodie 

I just feel like spending right now

 

@Kwangbaefoodie

Maybe Sakuchan will use these money to buy her girlfriend a gift ㄱ ㄱ ㄱ

 

@Wonniebunny donated ¥300! Congratulations!

Do it Sakuchan!

 

@Yurivocals donated ¥200! Congratulations!

Buy her an expensive one!

 

@YenaDUCK donated ¥300! Congratulations!

I expect an engagement ring

 

@Kwangbaefoodie

Wait guys

 

@NakoNakoNi donated ¥1000! Congratulations!

Spend this wisely

 

@Yujinnieee donated ¥300! Congratulations!

Good luck Sakuchan!

 

@Jjaeyeon donated ¥200! Congratulations!

Gosh the peer pressure is real

 

@Kwangbaefoodie

HAHAHAHHAHA

 

@Jjaeyeon

This is all your fault @Kwangbaefoodie

 

@Minju_Angel donated ¥100! Congratulations!

What's happening guys?

 

@Minju_Angel 

I just got here, what is happening?

 

@Jjaeyeon

You can back read Minju-ya

 

@Minju_Angel

Okay brb

 

@YenaDUCK

Lmao at Minju blindly donating when she doesn't even know what's going on xD

 

@Yurivocals

She could get scammed if she's not careful enough

 

@Minju_Angel

Okay I'm back! Omg Sakuchan is going on a date? O.O

 

@Yujinnieee

Minju unnie!!!

 

@Wonniebunny

It seems so unnie, I miss you @Minju_Angel

 

@Minju_Angel

Hey guys! Miss you too @Wonniebunny! 

 

@Minju_Angel

Wait till @Fairy_Chaewon sees this xD

 

 

Sakura stared wide eyed on her phone as she saw almost all of her fans donated in her channel with the messages of buying a gift for her tour guide.

 

"Oh come on guys why would I buy her something when she's the one who's late?"

 

 

@YenaDUCK

You're really an Sakuchan -.-

 

 

"Yah! @YenaDUCK watch your mouth," she huffed. "It's not like I rented her without paying her!"

 

But still, protests came from her live chat. So she did what they said.

 

"Okay, okay geez!" She walked towards the nearby boutique. "I'll buy her something..."

 

She was now in front of the many stores of a shopping district. She moved her phone around the place. "So, where do you guys want to go?"

 

 

@Kwangbaefoodie

IN THAT FOOD SHOP!!!

 

@Yurivocals

Can we go to that music store?

 

@YenaDUCK

I can see Victoria's Secret! Let's go there!

 

 

"Wtf!" Sakura was inches away from permanently blocking that certain account. "For the love of god, we're not going inside that lingerie shop, this is our first time meeting!"

 

 

@YenaDUCK

Oh I see, she's also seeing this as a date 

 

@NakoNakoNi

First meeting? So there's a next one?

 

 

"No! Stop it guys this is only a tour package, okay?" Sakura sighed. She grumbled to herself as she walked towards a nearby cafe and bought some macarons without paying attention towards her live chat.

 

Sakura almost kissed the ground when she saw a text coming from Eunbi.

 

"Guys, behave, okay?" She asked her live chat while staring seriously like she's lecturing her kids.

 

She then walked towards the restaurant where she and Eunbi will meet.

 

 

@Wonniebunny

Did she seriously think that we'll obey her?

 

@Kwangbaefoodie

Good call @Wonniebunny

 

@YenaDUCK donated ¥100! Congratulations!

This is my compensation for my future actions.

 

@NakoNakoNi

That's so cheap @YenaDUCK

 

@Yurivocals

How about like this? 

¥100 = 1 offense

¥200 = 2 offenses

¥300 = 3 offenses 

And so on and so on?

 

@Yurivocals donated ¥500! Congratulations!

Just to be safe

 

@Hiichantomi

You sure have a way of making Sakuchan a rich girl by the end of this livestream

 

@YenaDUCK

We don't know about that @Hiichantomi what if by the end of this livestream she's not only a rich girl but also an 'in a relationship girl' too?

 

@Anyashige

I'm just glad my best friend is in the verge of falling in love <3

 

@Jjaeyeon

Excuse me?

 

@Anyashige

Huh? You are excuse...

 

@Jjaeyeon

You? Sakuchan's best friend??

 

@Anyashige

Yes that's me, who are you?

 

@NakoNakoNi

Uh-oh...

 

@Hiichantomi

Oh lord...

 

@Jjaeyeon

I'm Sakuchan's best friend.

 

@Minju_Angel

G-Guys...? Why do I feel tension from my screen...?

 

 

Sakura was nervous and thank god

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter