No Drug Like Me

No Defense For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No Drug Like Me - Carly Rae Jepsen, Exile - Taylor Swift ft. Bon Iver

---

 

Hands tangled upon curly hair, grunts resonated the room but they didn't care. All they care about was the pleasure that derived from their fiery touches, every smash of their lips igniting the passion they're currently building. Their clothes were long abandoned on the floor, As their legs intertwined with one another on the soft but messy bed, pillows tucked beneath the woman that was underneath. But soon that woman moaned as a pair of lips attacked her inviting neck, caressing, plunging, the delicious skin like candy, making it red and bruised up, surely that no amount of make up would cover. 

 

Two woman in their mid-twenties were becoming one on a bed that was only made for a single person. But the seemingly missing space was not an issue to them, their bodies sticked together, their heat resonating across the room. 

 

The woman that was above started to go down on her. First, she was on her neck, greedily like she was on a desert and the neck was her first sighting of water. Second, she got down to her collarbones, peppering powdery kisses, trailing her tongue across the bone, eliciting a shudder from underneath her. Third, she was on her trail towards the two globes of paradise as she named it. She was in Eden, a mythical paradise garden, just like how she delved down on the valley of the s awaiting her and pressed her face softly, sniffing her scent that was a mix of honeycomb and sweat. They were still in their underwear, as she could only the offending cloth above and saw how the organ underneath the bra stood erect. She did the same to the other twin.

 

Next, she trailed her tongue down to her navel. The stomach throbbed as she quickly payed attention to it. Her navel was cute, she worshipped the body that was laid upon her, never leaving her eyes away. As she go down towards her last destination her eyes suddenly sought another pair as she looked up and met with the eyes of the woman she was going down on, checking for consent.

 

The woman smiled with her eyes, still shivering from the sensation that was given to her, but with the urge of her nod the woman complied.

 

Nervous hands slowly landed on the single clothing that was obstructing her final goal. Daft fingers looped under the thin cloth, slightly tugging it downwards as her eyes patiently wait for the beginning to commence. She could feel the woman's eyes watching her every move, made her actions ten times more terrifying, but also ten times more intimate. As she was undressing the woman that means the world to her, a sudden voice bellowed across the room.

 

"Cut!"

 

As fast as lightning, her hand escaped the confines of the underwear and her eyes sought for something her body to be covered with. The other woman pressed her thighs together as she covered her barely clad figure with the bed's duvet. Cameras moved away from them and the boom mic was now placed away. Two strangers got up from the bed as their assistants covered them with robes, and hot tea to boot. 

 

"That was a great scene my two darlings!" The director said in glee. "It's perfect, we don't have to retake anything!"

 

Sakura looked at the woman that laid beneath her earlier, she was talking towards her assistant as the young girl gave way to her trailer. Her hands gripped the many pages of their script, this scene was just one of the many ones that certainly has more to come.

 

She sighed as she sipped her tea, the bitter taste comforted her mind. Truthfully, she didn't signed up for this. She was just an ordinary actress, she auditioned because one character in this movie sings to her, she has to take the role. She auditioned and she passed. But she didn't know that there's going to be scenes, furthermore to a woman no less.

 

And that actress. That woman, was no other than Kwon Eunbi.

 

An ex she desperately wanted to forget.

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

There was a scene she still would have to shoot. One last scene of the night. It was nearing midnight but the last six months of her life was spent traveling around the world, shooting scenes of the movie like some blockbuster actor. But she wasn't relevant. She's still not relevant. But she prayed for her actress image to soar high after this movie, as this movie was derived from an award winning novel and was written by a best-selling author. She assumed the movie would do good in the screening and in ticket sales. As she walked towards the movie sight, her eyes narrowed as she saw a person she was dreading to see.

 

She couldn't take it that the other woman was the first one to arrive.

 

Sakura greeted their director. Kim Taeyeon was an acclaimed movie director that made some of the biggest movies of their generation. Her movies typically win awards, so there was always high expectations when it comes to her. Sakura prided herself to be in a movie made by Kim Taeyeon, but she also worked her off ten times the normal to answer Kim Taeyeon's magnificent touch of directing.

 

Their director smiled as she gestured for Sakura to take her place. The short haired woman's eyes glanced at the woman she will be sharing a scene with, already landing towards the script on the woman's hand. Kwon Eunbi was busy reviewing her script, mouthing words silently, not returning Sakura's sharp gaze. 

 

"Darlings, we're shooting the scene #37, alright?" Taeyeon said over her megaphone.

 

Scene #37 was something sweet for Sakura's liking. The two characters would sit down for coffee, discussing the agreement they made amidst Kwon Eunbi's character's husband that they were both cheating on.

 

It was funny. The movie was funny. The script was funny. As it all started when Kwon Eunbi's character's husband seduced Sakura's character into bed, but then Kwon's character saw them but seemingly didn't confront her husband with the infidelity. Though she started wrecking Sakura's character's life, barging like someone who owned the place from where she worked and tormenting her in every little ways. It was a petty sight, Sakura noticed, how Kwon's character found ways to belittle her character. But she reasoned out that it was very similar towards the actress in a way. As she agreed that Kwon Eunbi was also in every way, very petty on her own.

 

But then their characters' fights turned into . Brawls turned into ing. Until their characters' learned the new pace, they settled for the tempo. There was an agreement that will be discussed in the scene tonight. 

 

And this direction of the movie wasn't really written in the novel. Kim Taeyeon made a gutsy move to create Sakura's character that would later wreck havoc in the married couple's life.

 

Kim Taeyeon also made the move to add some LGBTQ+ flavor into it.

 

Sakura inhaled quietly and hyped herself for the scene. She closed her eyes and channeled her actress spirit to take over. For now, she would see Kwon Eunbi as another actress just like her. Her co-worker in a movie, working together for the scene. She would see Kwon Eunbi's face as her character's and Sakura's own as her character also. 

 

She wouldn't see the Kwon Eunbi as her ex lover.

 

The one who cheated on her and left her in the dust.

 

 

 

"Scene #37...Take #1!"

 

Sakura walked gingerly towards the table that was occupied by one. She sat opposite of the person that was sipping her coffee before beaming a lovely smile.

 

Eunbi watched her secret lover in every way possible. She stared at her lovely doe eyes, watching how worked wonders sipping from her cup of decaffeinated coffee. It was only a month ago when they started this sinful agreement. And she was vying in dangerous waters, but what got her excited was the every meaning behind their meetings.

 

Over doubts, she was rewarded by her lover's smiles. Over lies, she was embraced by her lover's love. Over broken vows, she was filled with warmth from her lover's skin. 

 

So, tell her how can she even stop something like this?

 

She was certain, oh how she was so certain. That she was falling, every seconds and every steps she neared this intoxicating woman, she was falling in love deeply. The woman she had met from a difficult circumstance, but the woman that opened her eyes to paradise.

 

They were Adam and Eve, although they were both Eve. But they also took interest of the forbidden fruit, and took a chance to eat it.

 

So Eunbi said the words that she was dying to say.

 

"Run away with me."

 

Sakura stopped drinking her beloved coffee and turned her widened eyes at her lover. "Excuse me?"

 

Eunbi caught one trembling hand on her own, gripped it tight as her heart drummed tremendously on her chest. "This is serious, love."

 

"I thought we're discussing our agreement...?"

 

"Yes, we are discussing it now," Eunbi's throat constricted. "I can't live like this anymore. I'll divorce him, for you."

 

"But..." Sakura's pupils were shaking. Huge responsibility and information were thrown into her, she doesn't know how to process it.

 

"Meeting you was a mistake," Eunbi said gravely. "But underneath that mistake was a treasure. You are my treasure, I'm in love with you."

 

Sakura stood up slowly, having noticed that people around them were scarce. She thanked her lover that she chose the booth that was secluded. Tears was waiting for the green signal to leave her eyes, but she still looked ahead towards her love, towards the face she was also in love with.

 

"I l-love you too..." She whispered but something bitter was beginning to invade her mind.

 

Eunbi got up slowly, matching the pace of her lover. She wrapped her arms around her waist, hugging the daylights out of her.

 

Soon, Sakura's tears rolled down her cheeks, but Eunbi was there to collect them with her fingers. 

 

Their lips were slowly meeting as one, gliding down to meet their own paradise. But as the beating of her heart was paced and one, her lips hesitated for the last second.

 

"Aish! Cut!"

 

Cameras moved around and the mics escaped their places. The director sighed as her assistant director fanned her with an used cardboard.

 

"Miyawaki! Kwon! What the heck are you two doing? This is Take #23 now!"

 

Sakura bowed to all the staffs around her, most especially to the Kim Taeyeon. "I'm really sorry...it will not be repeated."

 

But her assistant said otherwise. "You still did it though?" 

 

Sakura glared at her while her assistant wiped her sweat away her face. "Yah! Hiichan!"

 

"Just stating what I saw."

 

Her personal assistant was always this sassy towards her.

 

Sakura rolled her eyes but as the new take commenced, they were back again.

 

Eunbi descended her lips towards her lover's. She was eyeing the lush pink lipstick of it as her heart drummed hard on her chest cage. She took a little step forward, feeling her lover's arms around her shoulder and nape, angling her better. They were about to answer the call, but then Eunbi stopped her motion and swiftly hardened her standing.

 

The warm hands on her nape and shoulders were quickly replaced by cold. 

 

Groans replaced the silence of the room. Eunbi could only bow in shame.

 

"Guys...this is the #48 Take..." The now stressed Kim Taeyeon grunted.

 

"Repeat!"

 

So they repeat.

 

"Cut! Sakura, you aren't angling the kiss better!"

 

 

"Eunbi, you're making your kiss horrible by looking so devastated! What the hell?? This is a romance movie for god's sake!"

 

 

"Aish!! Kwon! Miyawaki! Why are you looking like you're dead inside?? Come alive people! Come alive!"

 

 

"What the hell is wrong with the both of you?" The exasperated director said as she slumped on her chair. 

 

 

"When we're shooting scenes, you both could finish them perfectly in just one Take! But for a kiss? We're borderline going to Take #100?"

 

It was past midnight and they were still filming. Also, they were lagging their crew with the scene. They would shoot another scene supposedly, but they were still stuck with the kiss scene that both actresses were now groaning in agony with.

 

Oh, and Kim Taeyeon didn't have the knowledge that they're exes.

 

Sakura and Eunbi didn't answer her but bowed towards all their pained and tired staffs.

 

"This wouldn't do," the director sighed as she got up from her seat. "Sakura, Eunbi, take a rest will you? Your scenes supposedly for today will be pushed back. We'll just shoot scenes with the other actors. Get rested!"

 

Then she was nowhere to be found.

 

Sakura was disappointed at herself. She was disappointed that she let her director down. The great Kim Taeyeon...oh how she's not on her good books now.

 

She glared at Kwon Eunbi's seemingly tired eyes.

 

Yes, it was all her fault!

 

It's not like she noticed the eyebags underneath her eyes, nope!

 

She ushered for Hiichan to take her stuffs to her trailer as she went and trailed Kwon Eunbi's figure, wanting to give her a piece of mind.

 

She huffed as she knocked on the actress's trailer. She was angry and her knocks felt that.

 

Soon, Eunbi opened her trailer door and narrowed her eyes at the offending figure. Sakura matched it with her own glare.

 

"Can I give you a piece of mind?"

 

"After I gave you yours."

 

From day 1, they were hostile with each other. Imagine Sakura's surprise when she got to the first ever table reading with the full cast and saw someone she wanted to permanently erase from her life. More so when that someone happened to be her love interest on her first big gig. 

 

Added the fact that Sakura noticed how Kwon Eunbi didn't aged at all after she left her. She was still the same girl that hurt her, the same woman from when she was eighteen.

 

Her face was still the same. No age lines, blemishes, or acnes. No wrinkles and especially no frown. It felt like she didn't even age one bit for years now.

 

It was hard for Sakura to forget, especially when she very much saw the face that haunted her every night, the person who left from her embrace, the person she once ever loved.

 

As she saw her the very first time in years, smiling brightly like the accomplished actress that she is, like everything was perfect and okay, like everything was normal as if she didn't hurt a person she once had in her life. That pierced Sakura's heart more.

 

It was like she was back when she was eighteen again. Back when she was stupidly in love and back when she's just stupid all over.

 

For Sakura wanted to not alarm their movie staffs once more, she braved to push forward and into Eunbi's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter