THE ROOMMATES

ROOMMATE SEASON 3 / (re)BOOTING... APPLY OPEN!
top image

The roommates

Honestly, there are no plotlines, but here are just short introductions to my two roommates, and some possible ones that I'd like to see, maybe they can help you decide on what kind of roommate to make!

plotline one

KAYLA

Kayla went from freelance model in China, to contestant on a survival show, to member of co-ed group Cherry://Lactic.

 

A powerful woman that won't let anyone tell her how she should look, she decides that herself. Tanned, curvy, outspoken. She's not one to be messed with, but one to look up to. She looks intimidating, but behind that hides a loving mother figure to the youngest of the cast. She might be a rookie in the kpop idol industry, she's not a rookie in life.

 

fc: Naomi Wang Ju

plotline two

KERIA

Chances are big that Keria will be (one of) roommate's babie(s). One of the more odd celebrities of the group, as esports athlete. Keria is a member of DRX, a rookie support who is currently only 17. He won't always be present because of his busy practice, but for this young boy, it's going to be a relief to be away from the gaming house to be able to get a bit more rest. His fellow players are jealous.

 

Keria is the definition of baby. He's tiny, with an adorable face and smile, soft-spoken, polite and sweet. An ideal son, maybe? He won't be known at the beginning of the season except with his own fandom, but in the end he'll be korea's baby.

plotline three

ATHLETE

Just like Song Gahyeon in season 1, it would be awesome to see an athlete on the show! They are very different from idols, so it'll be very interesting. And I loved Gahyeon in season 1.

plotline four

VETERAN

A celebrity that is an expert on the field. They have been in the spotlight for a long time which makes them know all about it. They could still be in the spotlight, or it could have faded, and this could be them trying to get back into it?

plotline five

ROOKIE

A young rookie celebrity that hasn't been in the field for long at all yet. Brand new, fresh out of the factory. This show could give them a boost and teach them a lot about the celebrity world (especially from the veteran). Also maybe a rookie girl for Keria to have a tiny little crush on? wink wonk

plotline six

YOUTUBER

Another kind of celebrity that has risen recently. Youtuber, influencer, any of these new kind of celebrities is good! If it is a youtuber, they will get equipment in the roommate house! (like how Keria will get a gaming setup!) Youtubers are uncensored, causing a great contrast against the idols with strict guidelines.

plotline seven

STUNNING

Actor, actress, model, those kind of celebrities are needed too! They might seem stiff on screen because they have to be stunning and just smile and wave, but how will they act when they're comfortable at home?

plotline eight

OLDEST

Roommate has always had one or a few older people, I know they might be harder to make, but I hope to see one of them too ;w;

plotline nine

COMEDIAN

Needed to make the show even more entertaining, the comedian will be in charge of (of course) jokes and gags. They can be of any age, rookie or veteran.

layout coded for sienl1 by chittaphonsimp