Window

Untold Random Short Stories

Its already past midnight, bored and has nothing much to do at home, i decided to go to my room where there i found my mom resting on my bed. A wide smile appears on my face.

"Ey, ma, what are you doing here hmm? "

i asked as i head myself towards the window that's not far from my bed.

She looks at me as she then grabs her phone.

" well, you know how i am not used of having separate room with you zee, so i came here. "

she sits up as she fiddles on her phone , i nodded my head after hearing her response.

"Its lonely isn't? I mean, we've been sharing room since my grade school days. "

i chuckled as i look at my mom, amused at what she's watching on her phone.

She paused for a moment to look at me.

" honestly , yes. It feels empty, guess i am attached after all. "

she shrug her shoulder as if she's teasing me.

I burst out into laughter

". Hahaaha that's really cheesy, where did you learn such words. God. "

shakes my head still laughing as i sat on my window.

"Well for me its fine, i mean, my room never feels empty, not even once. "

i nodded as i look at outside.

"Pft. You're going to scare yourself again yeah? " she respond.

" also, can you not carelessly sat down on your window. Its midnight zee, other spritual beings might push you off. "

I blinked a few times, wandering my gaze around my room.

" mom. You're the one scarying me here tho . Hahahaa and nope, there's no way they will. "

"Geez. How well do you even know? " she look at me with her serious expression.

" come down here now . Before some of them ended up pushing you. "


" tsk. Its not like that." I shake my head in disbelief as i shift my gaze to the door right next to my bed.

" she never once step far from that door. She only stand there, blankly staring at me with her face full of blood and also mom....its not like you're going to push me off just because you're one of the spirits now right? "

a small smile appears in my face, staring at my mom that has crack on her head.