Jeffrey

Untold Random Short Stories

It has been two whole months and I've never seen the outside world , because of this certain virus called corona. As i am dead curious, i decide to sneak out from my house. I went to the roads, literally seeing no one other than those policemen wandering around doing their jobs. I hide in the corner hoping for the policemen to pass by and just when they did, i start wandering in the empty road . The place look so dead to me. No cars, no more 24/7 stores, no more drunk fellas in the street. As i continued walking i saw a man standing in the corner. I panicked as i thought its one of the policemen earlier, and its too late for me to hide, just when i am about to run away a low toned voice spoked.

" oh no. You don't have to, I'm not one of them. "

I blinked a few times, confused by what he meant. "One of what? " i turned to face him, tilting my head a little.

"You sneaked out too right? Bet you thought I'm one of the policemen. " he emits a soft chuckle.

"Oh..." i slightly nodded my head.

"Rude of me . " he said as he step out from the corner, heading himself towards me.

" my name is jeff. You are?" He extended his hand out, flashing a wide smile.

I look at him from head to toe, totally shock at his appearance. It might be too cringey but i gotta say if angels do exist, it might probably look like him.

"Hey ! "

I blinked a few times, slightly shaking my head

"Did you just zoned out?" He chuckles.

I looked up at him "oh gosh, sorry. I was a....still nervous because i really thought you're one of them. "

He then quickly shake his head. " there's no way i can be one of them. I don't get along with the rules well, as you can see I'm also out here hahahaa. So uhm. Your name? "

"Oh , I , ahh.. well yeah my name...its tiffany, tif for short. "

He flashed a wide smile again before repeating my name " tiffany. What a cute name. " he said nodding his head along.

" have your parents ever told you not to wander at night?"

I look at him, confused with his words.
his expression change from the loveliest to a very creepy one.

"Uh well..."

My words got cut as I fall off the ground , i felt a sudden pain at my chest. I shift my gaze from him to my chest and there his knife carved in my chest.

He still wears the wide smile, but this time he looks like a mad man.

" well...you know you shouldn't have went out TIFFANY. "

- - - - - - -

*CBN News reporting the man named Jeffrey Davis also known as Jeff manage to escape from mental hospital in the middle of this panademic as there is a short of staffs. We encourage everyone to lock their doors and windows well as jeff already started his game again.