Laid?

You're My Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I would like to thank those who has subscribed and upvoted the story, it really does mean a lot to me. Thank you!

 

________________________________________

Seulgi’s POV
[Knock Knock Knock]
“Ugh” I sat up and rubbed my eyes.
“God, who’s knocking at my door so early in the morning.” I mumbled to myself while lifting my right hand to grab my phone on my nightstand. I pulled at the charger and brought the phone closer to my face to look at the time. 
“!” It’s 8:30 you gotta be kidding me, why didn’t my phone freakin ring! I threw my blanket off of me and sprinted towards my dresser where a neatly ironed uniform was hanging off it’s door. 
“CRAP CRAP” I pulled my white t-shirt over my head and threw it behind me hearing a thud seconds before I pulled my shorts down. As I was about to grab for my uniform, I heard a way to familiar and annoying voice behind my front door.
“CAPTAIN, IT’S OUR DAY OFF!”  
Oh right, how did I forget that my team got a day off? God I’m not used to this, I should be getting minimum amount of sleep with training sessions throughout the day that makes you question every life choices you have made since the day you were born. It's like labor laws don’t even exist, but then again with all that has happened, who can blame them. But on the other hand, why the hell is she at my front door at 8:30 in the morning?
“LEAVE, ITS MY DAY OFF, LET ME REST YOU .”
“NO, I’M BORED, LET ME BOTHER YOU!”
“WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WILL AGREE TO THAT YOU BEANPOLE!”
“YOU’RE HURTING MY FEELINGS HERE CAP!” 
My God, this girl will be the death of me. I turned around and scanned my room to see where I threw my PJ at. There is no way in hell am I letting that little piece of turd to see my half dressed .
After dressing myself, I made my way towards my front door and threw it wide open. I stared at Sooyoung and muttered.
“You’re an you know.”
“Cap, I know I have a nice but I only like you as a friend  so you’re making me uncomfortable.”
I stared at her, I wonder, if I were to strangle her to death right here and right now will people find out? And if so, how much trouble will I really be in? I mean if I were to say that my muscles in my arm were spazzing and it so happened to put her in a choke hold and kept her in that position for 4 minutes and before I knew it she stopped breathing. Will I really be in that much trouble? But then again, I’ll have to find a new lieutenant and that’s such a bother. Ugh what a pain in the .
“CAP YOUR CHOKING ME, LET GO LET GO. POR FAVOR, LO SIENTO, MIANHA

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter