The Beginning

You're My Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Seulgi's POV

The year 2020 was supposed to be a good year. The end of a decade and the start of a new one, but everything went to . A virus that killed hundreds of thousands, millions out of a job, the economy went to , and riots everywhere. You would’ve thought that God might’ve given us a break at this point, but NOOOOO, now we have the SMC-8. 

If someone would have told me a couple of days ago that I was going to experience a zombie apocalypse I would’ve told them that they were crazy. I mean, come on how much worse can this get. 

Boy was I wrong..

Things did get worse, a lot worse, like come on I really didn’t think that a zombie apocalypse would happen during my time, and ing hell it did. The first couple of days was complete chaos, basically what you see in the beginning of ZombieLand; that's the best way I can describe the whole ordeal. People were getting run over, zombies and people alike were jumping and falling off of roofs, and cities were on fire; just utter chaos. Everything from your worst nightmare was basically coming true. I bet you my whole fortune that whatever comes out of your mouth has already happened. 
I’m kidding, I’m not giving you anything. 

Anyways, back to the point, at first everyone was for themselves, don’t expect anyone to help you; cause the chances are, they won’t survive another day as well. But things did get a tiny bit better. The government was able to pull their heads out of their and secured a few major cities for safegr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter