Getting Ready

A million surprises

 Cindy stood in front of her closet with her hands on her hips. Her room was already full of clothes that she had discarded from there. It was like a hurricane had passed through her room. She walked to her bed and picked up her phone to check the time. It was already 7:30 and Seung Chan was supposed to pick her up at 8.

"Oh crap, he's going to be here any minute or he could be here at exactly eight." She knew how punctual her boyfriend can be. She covered her face with her hands. "But I have been standing here for 30 minutes already!"

On the other side of her room sat her manager who was busy reading a magazine. He wasn’t even paying attention to what she was saying. 

“Oppa, are you paying attention to me?” She asked but didn’t hear a reply. Giving him a dirty look she continued to look in her closet. 

It was a normal Saturday night to others but for her it was really special. It was already their two year anniversary. Seung Chan said he had something very special planned for them. What it was, was still a mystery to her. He has been very acting very strange these couple of days. 

It was a very long two years and it all started when they met in the building of KBS. Every time she was close to him, she felt her heart flutter and when it was time for to put that mic on her. she felt even more nervous. Sometimes she caught herself staring at him and wondering what it was like being held and hold hands with him. She wasn’t exactly good with showing emotions back then sometimes she was called the ice queen. But she was glad it was all part of the past. 

For Seung Chan though it was a little difficult. Being caught between two women, one who was way older than him. But they began to be together more and eventually he felt the same for her. Since that day he felt his palms sweat and he would sometimes be clumsy. But to her it was very cute when he would do that.

At the last day of shooting he finally found his courage and finally asked her out and was surprised that she said yes. So there they were two years later dating in secret. Of course only her manager, Joo Moo and Ye Jin knew about it, Just in case they had to vouce for them. 

After a few more minutes of standing there, she decided with a sleeveless jean dress that stopped before her knees. She brushed her long black hair and put on some lipgloss.

“Oppa how do I look?” She turned to him again and again was met with no response. Grabbing a pair of bundled up socks she threw it at him hitting him square on the head. Startled he jumped up and almost fell from the chair rubbing his head. 

“What are you reading that you can’t listen to what I’m saying?” 

“It’s a very interesting article!” He replied almost yelling. “So you still don’t know what you guys are doing?” 

Cindy shook her head. “8 pm" she said looking at her watch, then as if right on cue she heard the doorbell ring. She broke into a smile then shook her head. "Always on time" She finshed putting on her makeup.

“Oppa lock the door on your way out” calling out to him. 

She walked to the door and opened it and was met with a handsome guy holding a bouquet of flowers. He was wearing a long sleeve shirt with jeans. Seung Chan smiled softly feeling his palms sweat again. He was beginning to feel nervous again.

He has been planning this date for months and he wanted it to be special and romantic for once. “I hope this plan actually works” he thought. 

She felt her cheeks turn red “So beautiful, you are so sweet” She took the roses from him then leaned up to kiss him on the cheek. “I’m going to put this in water” 

“Are you ready to go for our special night?” He asked following her to the kitchen. 

“You keep calling it that but where are you taking me?” she asked taking out the vase and placing the rose in them. 

Seung Chan slowly shook his head. “Nope I can’t tell you. Then it wouldn’t be a surprise” She turned to him, pouting her lips “You have been asking me all day. But you will know soon enough, trust me you are going to love it” He took her hands in his then leaned down and kissed her softly, then it deepen more. Soon it became a make out session. She placed her hands on his chest as he placed his hands on her cheeks deepen the kiss. 

A loud crash broke the couple apart surprising them both. Realizing who it could be Cindy started to laugh softly. Seung Chan blinked in surprise. 

“I forgot my manager was in my room.” She placed her hand over mouth giggling. He blew a sigh of relief thinking it was robber or something. 

“Come on” he said taking her hand again “We are going to be late” Cindy nodded then grabbed her purse from the sofa.