fin.

Playlist
Please log in to read the full chapter

When Chris inputted the new pass-code to his girlfriend's apartment he was met with eurodance-pop music blasting and quickly entered the space to shut the door immediately behind him. He was at first confused as this was a complete change of sound compared to last month. Chris thought Linna was overthinking it, but she wasn't kidding that Kierra's new playlist changed drastically several days after his visit. Chris slipped out of his shoes, placed his things off to the side before going in search of his girlfriend, and saw that Kierra was playing music on her living room TV.

Kierra usually did that when she was cleaning and he chanced upon the title of song of Barbie Girl. A few giggles escaped from his lips as he didn't think Kierra would listen to something like that, but then again he remembered that she listened to all sorts of genres growing up. The next song soon got his attention when he heard the lyrics and he became flustered upon understanding what it was about. It didn't help that he even read the title of the song, I Wanna Be Bad, when it popped up once Barbie Girl was done.

"Oh?"

Kierra was surprised to see Chris in her living room after finishing the kitchen. She lowered the volume before greeting her boyfriend.

"Hi."

Chris snapped his attention to his girlfriend and noticed her new hair color right away.

"Oh, nice color." He complimented as Kierra shyly played with her newly dyed dark plum locks.

"I totally forgot that it's not dark roots and blonde anymore."

She then eyed him suspiciously.

"Anyways, why are you here? Aren't you supposed to be doing idol musician work or something like that?"

Chris pouted as he instantly made his way to engulf his girlfriend into a hug.

"I thought we already had this discussion, Kierra."

"There's a lot of discussion so it's hard to keep track."

Chris playfully squeezed her and Kierra squirmed within his embrace causing him to laugh at the situation.

"You play too much." She commented before returning his hug.

"Anyways," Chris changed the topic, "Linna told me about your new playlist."

Kierra rolled her eyes.

"Of course she would. Is that why you're really here?"

"Not really, but I just wanted to see your loving face and got a surprise with your purple-like hair."

"Eww, no wonder STAYs love and hate you, but hating you in the loving manner from the real ones and not the fake ones."

Chris laughed.

"Why do you say that?"

Please log in to read the full chapter