Chapter 2(이): struggling to sleep

Until the end with you

Kihyun woke up, he stretched like a cat as he yawned, he sat up and ruffled his hair, making his brown hair messy at the top, he looked around.

 

Kihyun stood up and went towards the curtains, sliding them across, seeing the pitch black sky infront of his dark brown eyes, looking at the few stars still apearing, he sighed as he looked around for the glowing light of the numbers he sees everyday.

 

Kihyun seen the red glowing letters, 05:18? I promise Junseok I would sleep a little more, he sighed as he got back into bed, he didn't feel tired anymore, and he didn't feel like studying for a change.

 

He closed his eyes and breathed in and out slowly, trying to get back to sleep.

 

The brown haired boy opened his eyes again, getting out of bed and going to his balcony in the apartment, he looked at the few stars and started staring at them, he thought of his grandmother while looking at the dim small white dot in the sky.

 

"I really wish I knew you...." he whispered, a slight breeze passed by and he felt fresh, he smiled up at the sky, wishing to be one of the stars, they looked so peaceful and calm, watching over everyone they seen.

 

A lot of people would say just go to bed and go to sleep again, but Kihyun didn't have anyone to tell him to go to bed, he could do whatever he wants as long as he's quiet. "Thank you..." 

 

Kihyun heard a little ding and the breeze hit his face, he felt tired all of a sudden, maybe I should've just stayed in bed, he thought, yawning and then stretching his arms like a cat.

 

"Goodnight..." he whispered, going back into his room, shutting the doors and closing the curtains, he looked at the time on his bedside table, 05:39 Kihyun yawned once again as he got into his warm, soft bed and closed his eyes.

 

Soon enough Kihyun fell asleep, and he felt quite happy that he did, he felt peaceful. Kihyun knew it was going to be a good day in a few hours, he slightly smiled in his sleep as he drifted off into dream land.

 

Kihyun woke up once again, he felt a lot more refreshed than when he first woke up, he sat up and smiled, he could see how bright the sky was by just looking at the curtains.

 

The brunette got up and checked the time, 08:04am, he smiled brightly and went out of his room and down stairs into the kitchen, of course trying not to slip down the stairs while he goes too, but other than that, it was quite a good morning.

 

He went into the kitchen and started making himself something, two pieces of bacon, two pancakes, scrambled egg and syrup, he his plump pink lips at the sight of the food, he's so glad he's a good cook.

 

He grabbed a glass of water and sat down, eating it quickly and drinking his water so he doesn't get the hiccups, of course it failed and he ended up getting hiccups anyway.

 

"You shouldn't eat your food so quick then..." his father chuckled at the silliness of his own son, Kihyun looked up and smiled, "O- *hiccup* okay..." he giggled.

 

Kihyun ran up stairs and went into the bathroom, brushing his teeth, washing his face, all the daily stuff everyone does. He gets on his uniform.

 

"What's a handsome boy..." Kihyun turns his body to see his mother at the door frame, wiping a small tear from her eye, Kihyun cutely huffed and crossed his arms, "I'm not cute" he pouted, his sister ran in and practically squished him with a bone-breaking hug.

 

"Ai gand freav..." he tried to say, but it was muffled because he was almost being suffocated from the hug, Junseok pulled away and awkwardly scratched the back of her neck, "What was that?"

Kihyun sighed and untangled his arms from his older sister, "I said I can't breath" he sighed, she came over and grabbed his cheek, shaking it violently, "So freaking cute" she pouted, Kihyun winced at the pain and pouted.

 

"Now go on to school, make sure to have a good day" they both smiled and left the room, Kihyun grabbed his bag and his phone, making sure to bring his earphones and some money too.

 

Kihyun said goodbye to his family and went off to school, he put in his ear phones and started playing music

 

                                     ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.

              now playing: (You Are My Sunshine)

                                (Johnny Cash)

                        1:07 ———◦———— 3:26


                      ↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ

It was his favourite song. It had such bright lyrics with such a deep meaning, he loved those types of songs, he adored them more than any other thing he listens to. He likes things that have a meaning to them.

 

He was walking to school while listening to music, it seemed as if he was in another world, not paying attention to a single thing. Kihyun finally arrived at school.

 

Kihyun went into the big building and looked around, not being able to get used to the school even though he's been in it multiple times. He was wandering how many people are in the school.

 

Kihyun shrugged it off and continued to walk to his registration class, walking into his class, instantly noticing that his two friends werent there, "Hyung! Over here!" Kihyun heard the familiar voice and looked to the left of the room. He seen both Hyungwon and Changkyun sitting beside each other.

 

Kihyun smiled and walked over and patted the youngest's head, Hyungeon smiled and set his head on his chin, "So we got moved?" Kihyun asked, Changkyun nodded and moved over so Kihyun can sit between the two.

 

"So how was your night, hmm?" He turned to the taller and his dark brown hair, Hyungwon hummed in an answer, Kihyun huffed, but continued to pet and his hair anyway, "Are you tired?" He asked, Hyungwon nodded as he set his head on the smaller's shoulder.

 

"How about you? How was your night?" He asked, Kihyun smiled, he shrugged, thinking back to what happened last night, "it was okay..." he patted the older's head and took his hand away, "We know you were studying up late hyung, you need to take a break" Changkyun pouted.

 

Changkyun turned his whole body towards the eldest, Kihyun turned his head, "Or...you'll get sick..." the youngest pouted, grabbed onto Kihyun's arm, Kihyun suddenly felt guilty, he hasn't really been taking care of himself well for the past few days because tests were coming up.

 

Changkyun set his forehead against the older's arm and teared up, Kihyun frowned and patted the maknae's head, "I'm sorry...I will make sure to take care of myself better..." he reassured, Changkyun nodded as he wipes the tear rolling down his chubby cheek.

 

Kihyun kissed his forehead and rubbed his little cheeks, "It's okay..." he smiles lightly for the younger, Hyungwon looked at them both and smiled, "Okay no more, Changkyunie is mine" Hyungwon joked, going behind the youngest and giving him a hug. They all giggled and went on with their day.

 

 

 

(Sorry it took forever)