Jars Filled A Second Time

A Valentine's Day Special [one-shot collection]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chae Kangyoon had confessed to Yoo Youngjae that she liked him during their second year of middle school, but he had never responded back to her and just went on with his day like nothing had happened. Even if he didn’t respond to her, Kangyoon still took it as a rejection. Although she should have moved on since then, she still couldn’t push her feelings for him aside. Kangyoon still had feelings for Youngjae once they entered high school, although she never once talked to him since that day of her confession. She still kept her crushing for him hidden away.

None of her friends knew about it and always wonder why she rejected all the boys who try to ask her out. Kangyoon always responded that she wasn’t interested in them and would walk away, not explaining any further. When they entered their last year of high school, Kangyoon decided that she would once more confess to Youngjae, and that she would get a response out of him this time. Because there wouldn’t be a next time once the two graduated from high school and would then attend two different universities, going their own separate ways.

Meeting up at the school’s library would be the perfect spot for Kangyoon to get an answer from Youngjae, since the both of them liked to study in the library because it was quiet. Also, it would be more of a comfort zone for both her and Youngjae. Kangyoon had finally talked to Youngjae, something she had always wanted to do, and told him that she had something to tell him and to meet her in the library after school in one of the study rooms. Kangyoon had already reserved one of the study rooms for more privacy and left a note on the door letting Youngjae know that she was in that particular study room.

She also wanted to talk to him in there as a way to block Youngjae from running out on her if he didn’t want to respond and pretend like nothing happened again. As Kangyoon waited for Youngjae’s arrival, she took this spare time to study and finish up some assignments due the next day. Soon, a knock came from the door and Kangyoon got up to answered it. Youngjae stood on the other side of the door, no expression on his face, as she invited him in. While stepping inside the study room, Kangyoon had indicated the chair across from her for Youngjae to take a seat, before she would say anything else.

Once they were settled in their seats, Youngjae finally asked her what she wanted to talk to him about, as she put away all of her school materials and brought out a couple of jars filled with sweet tar

Please log in to read the full chapter