Teddy Bear Confession

A Valentine's Day Special [one-shot collection]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Bae Sooyeon has had a crush on Moon Jongup for more than over a year. She has had a crush on him ever since they entered their first year of high school, where she first caught sight of him. Although they never hung out, except for school and class assignment, and had different interests in doing things after school, but Sooyeon was just happy with the thought of them both being in the same group in every class every year. Jongup has always been the only boy on Sooyeon’s mind.

Her friends knew this fact, and so they would always try to get Jongup and Sooyeon together or alone, but Sooyeon knew what they were trying to do and had always found a way to get out of those situations. Sooyeon didn’t have the courage to be alone with him, fearing she would either scare him away or just become even more awkward. She still hasn’t found the courage to tell him her feelings, but one day it came, and she finally mustered up the courage to do so.

Sooyeon had left a very short and brief message for Jongup to meet up with her after school, at the school’s entrance. She waited for him to see if he would show up, since he was a popular guy and many girls and his friends took up a lot of his time and attention. Also, since it was Valentine’s Day, he might be caught up and delay by other girls giving him chocolate and other things. Jongup was a very likeable guy, and all the girls adore his baby face and tone muscles, but for Sooyeon, what she liked best about him was his cute smile, and his amazing dance skills.

She wished she could move like him, because he made dancing look so easy. Distracted with her thoughts of Jongup, she didn’t notice the figure that appeared a few feet from her. Looking up, she came face to face with her crush, Jongup, who smiled at her and softly asked her what she wanted to talk to him about. Although she was expecting him to show up, she still hadn’t registered him actually showing up, but then she shook her head and gathered her thoughts.

Because it was Valentine’s Day today, Sooyeon w

Please log in to read the full chapter