Bonds of Roses

A Valentine's Day Special [one-shot collection]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Since childhood, both Suh Jaeyoung and Choi Junhong were the best of friends. They were both inseparable, were bratty, and had a passion for dancing. They were like two peas in a pod. A lot of their friends and even their family called them the ‘Double Trouble Double J Team’, but really, they were just having a lot of fun with one another and were able to just get along in all that they did.

Although Jaeyoung liked that they were friends, but there was this other feeling that just happened to start growing inside of her, and she knew that she was starting to catch feelings. Jaeyoung wanted to be more than just friends with Junhong, which were those feelings that she started to develop, and she wondered why it had to start all of a sudden and out of the blue.

Even if Jaeyoung was feeling these feelings, she wasn’t sure what Junhong was feeling, and so she kept her growing crush hidden from him, and tried hard to suppress her feelings every time they hung out. No matter how many times Jaeyoung told herself to keep it from expanding any further, her heart finally won out her brain, and she made the decision to tell Junhong how she really felt. Jaeyoung hoped that in the end, it would be worth it, and hope that it wouldn’t disrupt the bond they had created and shared.

Jaeyoung sent a text message to Junhong informing him that she would be at the park, which they would always frequent, and let him know that she would be waiting for him there instead of waiting for him after school like she would normally do. Jaeyoung remembered the talk they had a while back, about how Junhong wanted a girl to give guys flowers for once, and he said that he would love it to happen to him at the park. Jaeyoung couldn’t forget his words and had held onto that memory close to her heart and mind, and planned on doing that very thing to Junhong.

She wasn’t normally the so called, girly girl, or the girl that kept up with those kinds of things, or someone

Please log in to read the full chapter