Cold

Arrogant

I was listening to infinite songs,  the eye and can you smile.  Makes me want to write something here. 

.

.

.

Sungjong wake up in the hospital.  No-one is there.  He looking around and find nobody, so he shout. 

'akh!!! Oemma!! Appa!! Aniya!!!' hus whole body shake,  he is in alert when he see a shadow. 

'sungjong-ah! Are you alright?' say that shadows.  Singsong surprised and scare to death.  He trow everything around him. 'ouch! ' say someone. 

Singsong look at the man that standing in front of him.  It is L.  His hand is on the forehead.  Blood is cover all his hand. 

Sungjong is shock to find L there and hurt. 

'.. ..' he can not say anything. 

'are you alright? ' L ask him again. He put down his hand and its cover by blood. 

'no.... Mi... Miane,  ' sungjong say as he run to L direction. 

'aaa! ' L shock that sungjong touch make him realize his injury. 

The door open,  someone run to their direction.  She look at L condition and assume that singsong is attack him. 

'are you alright sir? ' she ask. L just nod his head.

' I am fine just check his condition.... He get a nightmare' L say.  The nurse look at sungjong.  His hand also cover by L's blood. 

' Aniya... I... I...  Sorry.... Mianne,' sungjong say. His tears come. L hug him,  he assure him to calm down.  The nurse ask him to sleep again.  

L help him to go back to his bed. 

'sir,  you must clean your wound? ' say the nurse. 

'ne, ' say L. He cover sungjong body with blanket. 

Sungjong hold L's hand.  He is afraid to leave alone. L give his smile and slip his hand. 

'don't worry,  I will be back in minutes, ' L say.  Sungjong is afraid toleave alone. 

'can you just give me the medicine.  I can not leave him? ' L ask the nurse. 

'sure,  i back sir, ' She say.

Sungjong and L keep silence.  Singsong look at the injury and he put some tissue into the wound.  L is surprised. He just smile and sit in the edge of the bed. 

'do you want to talk about something jonggie? ' he ask.  Singsong just keep stare at the distance.

'how long? ' he ask L back.

'you sleep for three days,  and I guest you are heal now.... To tell you the true, ' L say still hold his wound. 

'mianne...i did not mean it to hurt you, ' singsong say.  He play his finger feel nervous.  L just part his head.

'I am fine,  it's not big deal, ' L say.   The nurse back and treat his wound. 

From the corner of his eye singsong can see that L is hurt.  He bit his lip as the nurse put some alcohol to forehead and put some bandage.

.

you are mine

.

'....' sungjong awake. His body full of sweat. L hold his hand. He still awake beside him. 

'sleep,  don't worry.  I will stay by your side, ' he assure.  

'can....  I hold your hand,  please, ' sungjong ask.  L just reach his hand and hold it tight. 

'I won't let you go, ' L say.  Sungjong try to close his eyes. Holding L hand help him to sleep well. 

'whose car it was? ' L talk to himself.  Try to remember.

.

.

.

The next day,  Mrs Kim is come to check the boy.  She surprised look at L's forehead. And look at sungjong. She promise to adopt him because sungjong doesn't have any other family member. 

L is glad that his mother decision.  He is relief because sungjong will not leave to the orphan. 

'I hope we can be friend forever, ' L say. Singsong GM just smile but his hand shake a bit. 

.

.

.

After few days, everything look like come to normal again.  Unless sungjong. L keep him close and he find out that his friend is acid smile.  He keep his distance from him and his family. 

They always together,  but L always get cold eyes and cold treatment from sungjong. Not only at school but also at house.  He just smile a bit when Mrs. Kim ask him or around them. 

.

.

.

At L's room. 

'i can help it,  I want ask him directly? 'say L frustate. 'when the police came he also say that he can't remember anything from that day, ' he say again. 

'no... I just want him to become to normal.  Become my best friend, ' L say. 

'so you will help me right? ' L say.  He ask someone at the phone. 'thanks guy, ' he say. 

.

.

.

The next day at school.  Sungjong and L sit at their chair.  Someone come to them. 

'hey,  L!  Look I have a ticket to movie tonight,  want to join me?' he ask. L and Sungjong look at the new face. 

'good, yollie  hyung.  I will go with you.  It's weekend so I have a lot of free time, ' L look at sungjong.  But sungjong just still he doesn't react.

'OK,  I will pick you at 5,' he say and leave them again. 

'i am boring and i want to play' L say.  

'hmmm.... ' Sungjong stand up and leave him alone. 

And for the rest of the lesson and days he ignore L.

.

.

.

Sungjong still in his room.  He put his book back and stand.  But he back sit at the bed. Suddenly his phone is ringging.

'hello! L where are you?  No I can not go outside.. 

No... Please...  ' sungjong plead.  

'you must..... Wait' sungjong almost trow his phone.  He stay in his room for couple of time and get up.  He walk toward L room and search for the ticket that his friend leave at his table. 

He walk down stair to find mr. Kim in the living  room. Sungjong just bow.  Mr.  Kim is rare at home

'where are you going?' he ask. 

'L want me to give a ticket  to him.  He forget to bring  the ticket, ' say sungjong.

'fine becarefull, it's dark outside ' Mr.  Kim say. Sungjong smile and leave the house. 

.

Its dark outside.  He walk hurily to the bus stop. He can not find L.  He feel something and look around. His sense become sharpening.  He feel someone at his back. 

'.....' he turn around and his leg feels like jelly. 

'are you alright? 'ask someone. 

'don't bother me again, ' sungjong say.  As he handed the ticket to L's hand. 

'wae? Are you mad? ' L ask him again.  He want stop him. 

'just lose, ' sungjong say as his friend stopping him.

'sungjong-ah' L word cut, by seeing sungjong tears. He want to sweep those tears.  But sungjong action make him get another big question mark.

'dont touch me,' he say. 

'wae? ' he plead and want to cry also.  'wae!! ' he shout loudly.  All that Sungjong do just cry. He doesnt have an answer for that question, except sorry. 

.

.

.