The boy in the neighbour hood

Arrogant

I need to realize my stresst so much work to do.  I also want to enjoy my life.

.

.

The kim's house. 

'Oemma look at the outside of their house. A truck stop,' say the boy. 

'oh someone move there.  We will greet them then, ' she say. 

.

The kid jump from the car,  he stood there alone.  He leave his home town and move with his family. 

'jonggie, can you stay here.   I and your father will clean the house,' she say. 

The biy just nod and stay at the porch. He look at other direction and someone just wave his hand. He wave his hand ba k but still dont move an inch.  He refuse and afraid to come to another boy. 

.

'oemma,  can i play outside, ' say the boy.  

'wae? ' she ask her son.  'the cake is almost finish wait,' she say but it seem the boy does not want to hear His mother.  He run out,  and come to the boy.  

'hi,  what is your name? ' he ask. 

'....' he younger boy just look at him.  He does not say anything. 

'i am myungsoo,  kim myungsoo.  Lets play with me, ' say the boy.  He guve his best smile.  

'ah someone is here, who are you? ' ask the man.

'hallo,  i am kim myungsoo,  and ajushi? ' he ask. 

'hello myungsoo, i am mr.  Lee.  And this is sungjong, lee sungjong. ' he say. 

'hi.... ' say sungjong still afraid. Myungsoo held his hand,  he seems so happy. 

'ah, mianne.  Myungsoo i say qait for me.  Why you come here by yourself' she say. 

'hello, I am Mrs. Kim. It's nice to see you' she say. 

'tribe,  we have guest here!' say Mr. Lee.  

Their parent meet and so the kids.  They play out side. 

.

'I like you, ' say myungsoo suddenly. 

'really,  I like you to mung hung, ' say sungjong.  He kiss myungsoo on the check. 

Myungsoo smile widely. 

That's the first time....  They kiss and for singsong myungsoo has been apart of his heart so the other may think the same. 

.

.

.

10 years pass. Nothing change between them. Myungsoo always be friend with sungjong. Sungjong always be there,  wait for the older to come to his house to play together. But one night come and change everything...

'sungjong,  yak lee sungjong!!! ' someone is calling his name.  Sungjong hide in his room. Keep silent. 

He hold the bear,  hug it tight. He hear the door open.  He feel someone mive toward his bed. 

'get up!  Or i kill your parents, ' sungjong try hard to shut his eyes. His hand hold the bear.

'Akh!!!! ' he shout as he feel that cold hand. 

.

'oemma, do you hear something? ' ask the boy.

'wae L? ' ask his mother. 

'i heard something, ' he say and look outside the window.  There is a car nfront of sungjong house.  He just thinking who is come at the midl of the night like this. 

.

.

.

The morning come,  myungsoo cross the road to pick up his best friend. He rung the bell and mrs.  Lee open the door.  Her face is red. 

'you are here,  L?' she say a bit nervous. 

'yes,  i come to pick up sungjong, ' L say. 

'i think sungjong is sick he will not go to school for today, ' she say. 

'oh,  mian....  So,  i will go by myself....  I will come after school' say L.  Mrs.  Lee just smile. 

L see the car still infront of aungjong house.  He never see that car.  He look at sungjong room.  Something is move, sungjong maybe look at him.  Say sorry because he can not go to school today.  He will meet him right after school. 

.

.

.

L is surprised looking at the surrounding,  righ after school he see sungjong house on fire.  There is also alot of people.  And the fireman try to stop the fire.  He feel his leg is shaking and run.  

'sungjong ah.  Lee sungjong! ' he shout. 

'move aside,  young man' say the fireman. 

'L! ' say his mother. 

'oemma! ' L hug her. 

'someone still alife! ' say the fire man.  He hold someone with the blanket. A yellow blanket that L kniws who is the owner. 

'breath! ' say the paramedic.  L and his mother run toward the crowded.  To find sungjong in lay in the ground surrounding by people. 

'breath! ' say the paredic again.  L come closer and hold him. 

'....' sungjong try to look arround. He hold L's hand tight. 

'oemma.... Appa....' he say as he lose his consiousness. 

'sungjong! ' shout L. 

'boom! ' the house is exploding.  

.

.

.

After that incident he is change.  He never smile and become cold.  He stay with the kim but he seem lost because of his family.  And L just want him to smile back. 

'sungjong ah,  are you awake? ' L ask. 

Sungjong sit in his bed.  The bedroom is dark he just stare outside. 

'sungjong?' L ask. 

'i miss them.... I want them back, ' he say. He hold his knees.  L move a bit and want to hug him.  But sungjong move he refuse the other boy to hug him. 

'please,  don't cry' say L. He does not know what to do to his friend. He look at His hand and see the red mark there.

'leave me.... Please.... Just leave me... Alone..' say sungjong he hug his knees more tight.  

Somethings change, L know it but he doesn't know what to do. 

.

.

I just think of something and feel a bit stress here....  Ugh...  I see the video....  And I can't bare it....  I just want to write something. 

This arrogant come across my mind.....  We never knew someone better even for your whole life. ....

The heart is to deep to learn..... Become an arrogant it's just because someone judge... 

I think me and singing bit simmiliar,  we have our little world,  and 'he' also like him.... Man of his words.... I guess.