Chapter 2

Before Sunrise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

 

-Night-

 

Kang Seulgi took the bottled water that Jaebeom offered and gulped its whole content without a break. They just finished their performance and she was soaked in sweat. was so dry she just needed water.

 

“Hey! Slow down, there’s more water at the back.” Jaebeom teased but offered the one he just drank from.

 

“Thanks.” Seulgi said as she took the bottle. But instead of drinking it, she poured it over her head, causing her to soak her white cropped top. Seulgi smirked when she saw Jaebeom clenching his jaw, clearly trying to control himself.

 

“Yah! I know you two are sleeping together but keep it privately. No free show for us.” Jinyoung yelled at them.

 

“You’re just bitter because you’re single.” Jaebeom said to Jinyoung as he approached Seulgi and helped her wear her jacket and zipped her up, not wanting his friends to see what was meant only for his eyes.

 

“It’s has nothing to do with me being single. Am I right, Jackson?” Jinyoung argued and tried to get help from Jackson. But the latter was busy with his phone that he didn’t even heard him, causing Jinyoung to just roll his eyes.

 

“Ok Nyoung. You really need to get laid. All those pent up tension needs some releasing.” Seulgi teased, making Jaebeom chuckle.

 

“Beom, I take back what I said before. I don’t like Gigi. Return her wherever you found her.” Jinyoung replied but Seulgi, or Gigi as they knew her, only laughed at him.

 

“Nope. Planning to keep her forever.” Jaebeom replied as wrapped his arms around her and kissed her cheek.

 

“Jackson! Stop using your phone! Let’s finishing packing up so we can go home.” Jinyoung diverted his annoyance to Jackson who instantly hid his phone and brought put the instruments to the van.

 

“Can we go?” Seulgi whispered to Jaebeom.

 

“Just let me get the drums and we’re all set.” Jaebeom answered. With Wendy being pregnant, Mark immediately left after their performance, not wanting his wife wo be alone in their house. She had was brought to the hospital a few days earlier because of contractions but she wasn’t due yet for another 2 months. This scared Mark so when Wendy was finally discharged, he almost never wanted to leave her home.

 

“But I’m thirsty.” Seulgi pouted.

 

“I’ll get you another bottle.” Jaebeom said as he placed his guitar inside the van.

 

“No. This thirst can only be quenched by you, Lim Jaebeom.” She whispered into his eears before she blew on it.

 

Jaebeom turned towards her and grabbed her wrist, pulling her to his motorcycle.

 

“Yah! We’re not done yet!” Jinyoung yelled after them but they didn’t even look back.

 

 

Seulgi woke up with her head on Jaebeom’s bare chest. She rolled on her side of bed to get her phone. It was 5 in the morning.

 

“.” She muttered softly. She was about to get up from the bed when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter