It Was A Dream?

Hug Me

Yuju woke up on the couch without Yerin beside her. She frowned. All she remembered is that she felt asleep with Yerin and last night they confessed their feelings to each other, hell they even get together. But realization hits her hard, like really hard, when she heard Sowon’s voice.

 

“Yah Choi Yuna! Why are you sleep in the couch and the television is on? You fell asleep while watching shows again? You know, we are on our promotion and you should rest properly when you have time, why are you sleeping in such uncomfortable position? Geez, your back hurts, isn’t it?” Sowon rambles like a mom she is. She’s just cares a lot for Yuju that she didn’t like it when her members, who are already like her little sisters, are tiring themselves too much.

 

So, it was a dream? Yeah, it was too good to be true, it must a dream then.

 

Yuna sighs. She knew it. She must have thought about Yerin that much that she dreamt of the confession.

 

“Hey, are you okay? I’m sorry that I’m shouting at you before. You know I’m just care about you, right?” Sowon speaks softly.

 

“Yeah unnie, I knew it.” Yuju offers her a sweet smile.

 

“Okay then, I’ve ordered our breakfast. It should come in 30 minutes. You can go shower first and just take your time, it’s still early.”

 

It’s still 7 am and they only have a schedule in afternoon today. It’s such a rare occasion when they can have afternoon activities when promoting, so Yuju really need to appreciate today. Today must be perfect if last night’s confession is not a dream.

 

Yuju walks to the bathroom with her towel and when she’s just about to open the door, the door suddenly opens and reveals Yerin.

 

“Oh, good morning, unnie.” Yuju said with a flat tone.

 

Yerin frowns a bit but then she offers a smile “Good morning too, Yuna-ah.” Then, she walks away like nothing ever happened between them.

 

“So, that was really a dream.” Yuna thought and unconciously, her tears start to fell. She enters the bathroom and locked it. She didn’t want her members to see her like this. She washed herself and then go to the kitchen to help Sowon.

 

“Yuna-ah, the breakfast is ready. I’ll call the kids, can you help me to arrange the table?”

 

“Okay, unnie.”

 

“Hey, are you okay? You don’t look really good? I remember last night you’re still okay?” Sowon asked, she’s concerned about Yuju who seems really off today.

 

“A-aniya, it’s okay unnie. I think I just hurt my back, that’s why I’m a little bit uncomfortable.” Yuju lies. She know she shouldn’t be lying to her unnie, but she doesn’t want to tell her unnie about her stupid dream.

 

“Okay if you say so, just tell me if that brat hurt you, I’ll break her neck, of course after the promotion ends.” Sowon smirks at Yuju, leaving her and walk to the members room to wake them up. Sowon is confused with Yuju’s behaviour though, but she just let it slides and believe Yuju’s explanation. Last night she clearly remembers both of her members, Yerin and Yuju, stares lovingly at each other. She didn’t want to assume things, but are they always that sweet to each other? She’s still deep in her thought while walking to the nearest room, which is SinB’s, when a voice startled her.

 

“BOOOO!!” SinB appears out of nowhere to scare Sowon.

 

“YAH! YOU ALMOST GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK!” Sowon shouts, she’s really gonna have a heart attack one day if her members keep on scaring her like that.

 

“What are you thinking about? Are you thinking about Eunbi? Which Eunbi? Is it me or Eunha?” SinB teases her.

 

“Shut up you brat!” Sowon walks to Umji’s room since this SinB brat is already awake.

 

“Are you thinking about me? Aigoo, should I just tell everyone?” SinB teases her again.

 

“Go to the kitchen and have a breakfast and stop teasing me you brat! You won’t like it if I tell Umji your secret little crush right? Maybe I’ll wake her up with telling her that.” Sowon smirks.

 

“W-what crush?” SinB panickes.

 

“You and your crush to our cutest maknae, Kim Yewon.”

 

“I don’t have a crush on her.” SinB protested.

 

“Are you sure? Then I’ll just give her number to that boy, who is it? What Bin? Hyun Bin? Woo Bin? Ah! Moon Bin!”

 

“Yah! Don’t you dare!”

 

“Unnie! SinB! Why are you guys so loud in front of my door?” Umji opens her door. Clearly annoyed by those two bickering in front of her door.

 

“Aniya, go to the kitchen you two to have a breakfast. And SinB, we’ll have a talk about this later.” Sowon winked at SinB while SinB just glare at her.

 

After that, Sowon walks away to wake Yerin and Eunha up and GFriend is ready to start another day of promotion.