Weird Day

Sun Under the Moon and Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2

Tonight, I am going ghost hunting. I've recently been enjoying Paranormal Activitivies and now I want to try and find one and I'm going to try that thing they did with the flashlight, ahhh I'm so excited.

I am going to prove to Yonghee Unnie that ghosts are real, huh just you wait.

It was eleven in the evening and the 11-year old Yongsun is currently sneeking out of their house. She had prepared "everything" in her bag, a flashlight, a video camera, water, and some snacks.

With the lightest footsteps she exited their back door and went to the woods.

Wow the moon's shining so bright tonight huh I don't think I'm gonna be needing this flashlight just yet.

As she walks deeper into the woods the big trees slowly covering the illumination of the moon and stars above and it was also getting chilly. So Yongsun thought that maybe ghosts are near and she smiled wide and then opened her bag to take her camera and as she opens it,

"Yah! Why won't you open?"

And then she checked for the battery and there was NONE. She was frustrated and kept on stumping her feet, she wanted to go back cause there was no use in doing this if she can't have any evidence. But as she look around, pointing her flashlight everywhere

"Oh no, I think I'm lost. Aahh Omma, Appa, Unnie."

She didn't want to shout cause she thought she might disturb something and attract some spirits and then she remembered that when you show weakness some evil ghost will come and get you and so she mustered up all her courage, wiped her tear stained eyes and just walked and walked until she saw some clearing.

The moon lit the clearing and there she saw a figure sitting near the pond, she ran towards it not knowing why but she was curious if its a ghost or some fairy.

As she draws nearer, the figure becomes clearer, it was a girl. Her hair is glistening with the light from the reflection of the water, she was wearing this white victorian looking blouse with her black pants

She looks expensive. Yong thought as she looks at the girl.

She walks nearer and nearer, and slowly the girl turns her head towards her direction.

Yong finally reached the clearing and the girl was now standing looking a bit taller than her and then she beamed her flashligh at the girls face trying to see if there were some scars or blood on her face, she's trying to make sure if she's encountering a ghost or not and then she asked,

"Are you a ghost?"

While covering her face the taller one answered with also a question and a bit of annoyance,

"Are you crazy!?"

Ow she sounds irritated, cute.

       Yong laughed and said,

"Oops! Guess you're not a ghost" and then proceeded to turn her flashlight off.

Looking at the taller one clearly Yong thought that the girl was kinda handsome and then she blushed a bit.

"Who are you? And what are you doing here?" The handsome girl asked.

Wah you're handsome but you're rude.

"Uhm I'm kinda lost and just so happens that I found myself here. I'm Yong, and you are?"

"None of your business."

Yong couldn't control herself anymore. Of all the things she doesn't like, rude people are in the top spot.

"Yah! You may be handsome and all but you are so rude!"

The taller one smirked and walked closer to her.

Closer and closer and at the same time she was backing away she was a bit intimidated by the height and then she slipped, good thing the handsome girl caught her.

Their faces a couple centimeters closer, she was getting flustered and the taller one is enjoying the looks on her face and said,

"I know and I know. And you're so loud so leave."

The taller one let go of Yong's waist and sat on her spot once again.

Ugh I just want to smack her rude ! Yong thought but then again she's new to this neighborhood and she hasn't forgotten that she's lost and this girl is her "key" out of this woods.

"Maybe you haven't heard what I said so let me repeat it again, I am lost."

"And I don't care. So get lost again maybe you'd find your way out."

With so much frustration, Yong stomped her way out of the clearing on the same direction she went from.

Without looking back she walked and walked murmuring things like how she wants to kick that smug face out of that handsome girl and that she should've helped her cause she looks like she's familiar with the place.

As she was walking going nowhere and making herself lost again, as what the rude girl told her, she didn't saw the big root on her path and then slipped on it followed by a loud squeal.

On the other hand the taller girl was now standing and getting ready to leave when she heard a squeal that obviously came from the girl that she was talking to earlier.

Ugh can't this night just end without any distractions?

After a few contemplations, she finally went after the girl to see what happened and to her surprise, the girl who was acting all brave is now sitting on the forest floor crying.

At first, she didn't know what to do and how she could comfort the girl but she her pride and helped her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter