The New Journey

KookEun Couple❤️[Rewrite]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One hour later,

 

The door opened and someone comes to jongkook house. She brought teokbokki, jamppong, jajangmyeon and fried rice on her both hand. She know the password of jongkook house because she recently visited her subaenim place before.

 

"huh, unnie know the password?" asked hayoung when they are not heard anything before but only door unlock by eunji comes.

 

"wait, did you said you don't know oppa place?" asked namjoo after getting curious but stop thinking when she saw a foods. All Apink Panda know namjoo really love food more than everythings and their start conversation again. 

 

"oppa, do you have something with eunji?" asked bomi teasing jongkook relationship with eunji. Bomi know eunji once tell her that she like jongkook and want to be friend with him but she never thought eunji went out from comfort zone only to get know him. Maybe because of that, bomi think they already on the next step of relationship like be a couple.

 

That's why eunji and bomi close with each other beside have a same age then close to jongkook too but different case with naeun when not everyone even her members know that naeun close to jongkook because she once said that she like to have only the business relationship with man from industry like taemin or zico . She really strict on it and start getting loose her strictness when learn more about his subaenim. 

 

Jongkook start to sweat because he never told people about his incident with eunji. He denied everything about what their said such as:

 

"subaenim, when you start dating eunji unnie?" asked hayoung curiously of them because she usually know about members' boyfriends. She also know ideal type of man that her unnies like such as chorong love to pampers her boyfriend and naeun love tough guys.

 

"oppa, how long your relationship with unnie!?" namjoo cheering loud. Other than foods, she like to heard about relationships too because she currently on relationship with her current boyfriend. 

 

"oppa, take care my Meung!" said bomi laughed at jongkook fluttered. She really hope jongkook is a right one for eunji. 

 

"subaenim, mianhae but are you already kissed eunji?^o^" question by fake maknae that even make everyone including jongkook laughed except naeun. She just use fake laugh to cover the reaction but sechan caught her fake reaction because he is comedian that quite witty when involved reactions from atmosphere and keep his joke to ensure the right story first without making any awkward statements. 

 

"neh oppa! Waeyo eunji have oppa password and have eunji clothes here? UwU" fake aegyo from eunji by using her name to express herself. It really shocked when everyone know she really doesn't have any aegyo because everyone knows Apink as the members that didn't have any aegyo except Specialist Attitudes of Entertainer(SAE). 

 

"MWO????????" naeun said loudly after for awhile she don't speak. Naeun almost can't believe with what she hear from eunji and want an explanation from jongkook now but everyone shocked too with eunji statement. She more boyish than members but now, she using aegyo and has clothes at jongkook house to be good to denied it. 

 

"wow, next level of relationship!" hayoung blushed by eunji statement. She start to think the scene in the bed about her unnie and subaenim and giggling when think too much than she should. 

 

"hey, hey hayoung-ah. Stop thinking" after chorong start thinking same with hayoung because she love mom diary show. So, she know about kim jong 9 because of level of testosterone, 9.24 higher than normal person. She giggle get caught by sechan and start to frame chorong because he know about hormone level of jongkook 'namja'. 

 

"chorong-ah! Did you thought of number 9?"tease sechan to chorong after she trying not to blushed too much until everyone notice. Who is going to keep cool when someone with hottest body have a 'good thing'. Naeun and eunji start to catch up with witty comment from sechan and learn to self control from attacking jongkook because they can cause the chaos for be a first girl idol to their subaenim for the first time! 

 

"aniya, yeorubun. Its just a joke! Hear me out!" Asked jongkook after frustrated with eunji comments. He tried to explain again the truth story and bomi start her unnecessary thinking by saying "i need to call up PDnim to getting video of that scene!" 

 

"unnie! Share with me too!" namjoo quite naughty to see that scene of her unnie 'working out' in bed cause a big laugh from everyone including naeun even its start to make her uncomfortable. 

 

Then, jongkook stop them and explained about what actually happened until eunji have clothes at house and knowing his address. 

 

6 months ago, 

 

They are buddies

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter