The Mom Diary:My Ugly Duckling(Apink comes)

KookEun Couple❤️[Rewrite]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week after 'incident', 

Mom'Diary: My Ugly Duckling film,

 

Delete scene~

"Sechan-ah, who did you asked for coming my house again?" Jongkook asked because of curious. Today, they will filming My Ugly Duckling with first guest other than his usual friends. This is first time for him to acting 'frugal' character outside of his usual friends.

 

He little bit nervous because Sechan say the guest is a female because he don't want to make his JEALOUS girlfriend to jealous about shooting but Jongkook really like to tease Naeun because after that 'official' day, she jealous with her Namja cingu to talk with one of his dongsaeng, Park Shin Hye on the phone. For the first time, Naeun mad at him and cried at the same times. Jong kook after that tried to slow talk with her hopefully she know his friend zone. 

 

"hayoungie from Apink. I have to be her friend after our filming in Running Man. She is a maknae of Apink. We can talk and play game with each other, hyung!" answer sechan after discuss and get the green light from PDnim. He asked PDnim first before make the move on inviting hayoung. He aware if invite someone that have potential with scandals, jongkook will be harm because invite someone like that for variety show. 

 

"yah, you call an idol to visit me! Are you insane!?" mad jongkook after know the guest. He can deal with everything but not with idol. More specific of girl idol from under 2 generation, not because he hate them but don't want them to see him in his character. Character of frugal man, something like that can give a negative perspective to him as their subaenim. It can harm his reputation and give a bad example to rookie idol to be a frugal even its just to make variety show interesting but the idol group going to be Apink. His yeonja cingu girl group idol. He also wonder how sechan manages to invite she for filming. Luckily only hayoung come to his house. That's why korean entertainment must make a new term between variety show and reality show because he will show them the over reaction than his usual self. 

 

"waeyo, hyungnim?" asked sechan clueless. He never see his hyung flutter and mad with him like that. 'I'm dead now!'said sechan in mind.

 

"I'm mad and you need to be scolded by me! You know i have to be in character for the show sake! If i did my character, it's will definitely destroy myself and give bad perspective to my hoobaenim" said jongkook after calm the bit as he knew sechan did not aware of that. Sechanis one of his dongsaeng that his 'frugal' things.

 

"mianhe hyung. I not aware of that! But the good things is only hayoung come to your house!" after find out the solution that it if jongkook show his true side for hayoung, it can be good think for his character as be a frugal with man but generous with women. It can be win-win situation because jongkook can keep his character and give good example to his hoobaenim.

 

"i think this a good way and only this way to survive for now!" said Jongkook after discussing with sechan for a long time . It's quite witty but smooth development of his character. "Sechan-ah, mianhe for mad at you! Let's continue with filming now!" added Jongkook .

 

Suddenly someone push a ring door,

 

"hyung, she already come! Wait, i invited hayoungie but why she bring all group members here!"said sechan nervously. Jongkook and him can dies now after the unexpected guests that supposedly only one person.

 

"yahh..... Go open the door, sechan-ah!" jongkook speechless after the unexpected event because full members come inside his house now. He need to relaxed to think his next move for not to break his character and why his girlfriend be here too. Naeun supposedly said she tired and want to get rest at home. He don't think that home is his house. 

 

While,

 

"this is jongkook oppa house?" asked chorong to naeun for ensure the place. Actually she can't see if this really his place because of the apartment is really luxurious to rent because of jongkook are frugal(in show) and be in that apartment would be waste for him. Even she and bomi share money for rent their place right now, 1k million won(KRW) for every month but for jongkook place look like 3-4k million won per month. 

 

Before naeun answer it, sechan open the door and make she shocked because she don't aware of his presence. She forget that sechan is the one who invited hayoung for coming to jongkook house. 

 

"oh, coming! Hyung, they are here!" said sechan and loving his hyung behavior after the number of unexpected guest to be but he also happy can see his crush, chorong come to jongkook house. Park chorong is one of his favourite idol and he like with her cute giggle. 

 

"Oppa, i bought out canned tuna for you. Kekekekekeke" giggled naeun because it's like dejavu to think about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter