Second Year

Forever YOUR MAN

Third semester, Second year…. That is where it all began

 

“You’re taking Community Service?” Sara asked as she checked out your timetable.

“Yeap. I feel like I need something that doesn’t requires me to study 24/7”

“It’s a full mark on coursework. I heard from my friend that they had to do a fundraiser, which is the most tiring thing among all”

“Fundraiser sounds fun. I never had that experience in uni before”

“Everything sounds fun to you”

The two of you broke into a laughter as you continued your empty chatters.

 “Alright Sara, I need to go now. Community Service starts in 10 minutes, I need to catch the elevator before I had to take the stairs to the 8th floor. Have a safe walk home!” You waved her goodbye as you take the opposite direction from her.

Luck seem to be on your side because you managed to be the last one in the busy elevator up while the other students grunted in annoyance that they had to wait longer.

As you made to the 8th floor, you made your way to the designated class where there are about 10 students scattered around. Some sat in pairs, some alone.

You took a seat on the third row and take out your notebook.

You scroll through your social medias as the students began walking in every now and then. The door opened once again and laughter filled the room.

Three men walked in with huge grins.

‘Gym people’  you thought to yourself.

Their fitted shirts compliments their body well as you can see the outline of their arms. They had decent faces as well.

You looked down as they walked towards your section. Acting as if you didn’t just check those men a few seconds ago.

They took the seats behind you, still chattering away.

“Sorry I’m late. Welcome to community service class.” The lecturer walked in and everything went quiet.

You put away your phone and opened your notebook.

The lecturer, Ms.Juna, began setting up her computer as she introduced herself. She showed the slides through the projector, she began explaining the details of the module.

“As I checked, there are supposedly 28 students in the class but I can only see 24 here but maybe your friends will appear in the next class. With 28 students, I require you to be in group of 7 people which means there will be 4 groups in total. I’ll give you 10 minutes to mingle around and I need you to write your group member’s names on a piece of paper”

You thought 5 was hard to find but now you need 7?

You began to scanned the room and you saw two familiar faces from your previous classes.

The two girls made eye contact with you and you began pointing to them and yourself. They gave you a nod and you smiled before turning around.

“Hey” the guy behind you called out.

You turned around to look at him.

“Can my friends and I group up with you?” the middle guy said.

“Sure! Now we need to find one more member. I’ll write down your names”

“Thank you. My name is Kim Junsu. My friends are Lee Junho and Jang Wooyoung”