s o u n d

Safe and Sound
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

July 12, 2020

Cha Hun sighed heavily. A guitar case on his shoulder felt heavier than yesterday. Dejected was not an unfamiliar feeling to him; he had encountered those emotion many, many times in his life. Even so, still he was having hard time to be used to it. Everytime he felt dejected, he always felt that the world he was in had collapsed.

Another song had been rejected; he had worked on it for 3 months while managed his full-time job as a bartender in his sister's bar. But apparently, his 3 months effort was not enough, the song was not good enough. Hun let out another heavy sigh. Being an aspiring guitarist for years, unfortunately, was not enough to smoothly shift his title to a songwriter.

He did admit, though, nothing was easy in this world. Hell, even playing guitar had never been easy for him. And that was okay, that was just how the world worked. It had always been that way.

Looking around, Hun realized the summer sun was ready to set, thought he'd come home at 6 but it was already 8. The night street was getting crowded with people who enjoyed the summer night. So he walked faster, slowly forgetting the depressing event that just happened today. Instead, he made a mind notes about what menu he would cook tonight. Spicy food would be good, he thought.

Hun occupied himself at kitchen as he hummed a song; a song that was raw and untitled, but always be his favorite. He was feeling excited as setting his spicy fettucini on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter