Dad Needs Mom Cuddles Too

Dad Needs Mom Cuddles Too

-----------------------

Working as a captain of the alpha team, Changbin had barely got any rest. Moreover he has a sleeping problem, his insomnia getting worse each day. All he ever do is works.

At this rate he pretty sure that he going to die alone, back then he doesn’t even dare to dream of getting married build a family because of his work.

He knows that its his own fault for choosing to do this kind of job which are dangerous and requires him often to go abroad and stuff. He thinks that he is too busy and didnt have a time for relationship. Plus no one is really catching his eyes and who would want someone like him anyway? He thought.

Until he met a wonderful girl named Park Jimin.

An amazing singer with a really cute face an interesting personality that he accidentally meet on his company party. Chan, his boss and also close friends choose Jimin to perform on the party. At first he wondered how could Chan invited the celebrity as famous as her to sing on the closed-off company party? But then he knew that they've been friends since high school.

Back then, Changbin was busy with his phone and champagne on the other hand, he dont give a damn about people around him who clapped and scream so loud when some random girl talk into the mic.

Until, the y instrumental of Charlie Puth songs named 'suffer' starts. And a y and sultry voice singing is heard.

Changbin slowly looks up from his phone to see where those voice is coming from, just to realize that it come from a petite body that he has fall in love at the first sight with.

Bang Chan being a kind-hearted friends he is, give the singers phone number to Changbin. He find it amusing that Changbin is REALLY whipped by his bestfriend. 

Eventually, they frequently meets up and get to know each other more. 

-------------------

He’s glad that his wife, Park Jimin or now Seo Jimin, was the most understanding and caring person he ever know. Even though she has this savage personality and often violent towards him, she understand and respect Changbin and how important his work is.

He can’t even describe of how amazing his wife is with words anymore.

He’s more than grateful when Jamie accept him when he propose to her in front of her apartment at 2 a.m with his face wounded and white shirt that has blood stains in it, cause he just got back to South Korea after doing his mission in China.

That’s all happened 5 years ago. Now, Changbin already has a little precious family, a beautiful wife and a cute son. He couldn't ask for more. He's more than grateful to have them in his life.

When Jamie was pregnant, he kept pestering his boss, Bang Chan about how he wanna be a good husband and a good father for his child, and he wants to always being there with his family.

So, Bang Chan heavy-heartedly reduce Changbin works that requires him to go abroad, and give him a lot of local mission and paper works instead.

---------------------------

Its 1 a.m, and Changbin has just gotten home from work. He slips his shoes quietly, and walking pass his son bedroom carefully not wanting their 3 years old son, Seobin to wake up.

Then he enter the main bedrooms, the sight of his beautiful wife sleeping with his white shirts that looks really big on her welcomed him. He smile lightly.

It’s already 5 years since their marriage, but he still can’t help to feel flustered to see this side of Jimin. How could she still being this cute? He thought.

“You’re home” his wife said with a sleepy voice while rubbing her eyes because of the sudden brightness from the light.

“hmm. Go back to sleep, princess” Changbin said softly and kissed Jamie forehead while patting Jamie hair who tries to sit on the bed.

Then Changbin take off his work suits and takes a towel to go to bath. As much as he want to just jump in the bed with Jamie. He still had to take a shower cause it could release his muscle tense and make him sleep easier. And obviously Jamie would scold him for sleeping with her if he’s “weren’t hygiene enough”. After taking a short bath, he wears his boxer and thin white shirt.

“Finally” he sigh as soon as his back hit the softness of the bed. He pulls Jamie waist toward his body and snuggle into her hair. Closing his eyes, it tooks only 2 minutes for him to fall deep in sleep.

 

Until…

 

"What is it, kid?" Was the first thing Changbin asked as soon as he opened their bedroom door in the middle of the night. His voice is heavy with sleep and his son is knocking on their door at an ungodly hour. He could only sigh in his mind.

"Dad?" Seobin, holding his baby blanket and small pillow, is looking up to his old man version with an afraid look. The little kid was expecting it would be his mother who'll open the door as usual but he guess wrong.

The Alpha Team captain became alert after seeing his son's expression.

"What happened?" He asked, automatically eyeing the gun under the cabinet near Jamie's head (who is sleeping without a care in the world).

Having a dangerous and risky job makes Changbin had a lot of enemy, from drug dealer, mafia, and any other criminals. And he’s fully aware that his little family could get into a dangerous situations. And he tried his best to protect his own family.

He won’t let anything happen to them.

"Me dream bad." The 36 months old little Changbin replied hesitantly. Changbin tensed body automatically relaxed after hearing his kid's reply.

"Come here." He sighed and gestured the little guy to get inside. He bend down to scoop his son in his arms and closed the door quietly.

"You're getting heavier nowadays. I'm afraid I can't pick you up when you turn five with your weight." He chuckled sleepily.

Seobin who is snuggling his in his father's neck disagreed by letting out a muffled "HUHH?!"

After depositing his son on the bed between him and his heavy sleeper wife, he tucked Seobin in with his blanket and closed his eyes tiredly.

 

20 minutes later…

 

After tossing and turning for the past minutes, he finally gave up and groaned.

Seobin, now asleep and hugging his mother's arm with his short one, is totally unaware of his father dilemma.

"Jimin-ah" He pinches Jimin’s fluffy cheek rather forcefully and immediately got what he wanted. Dark brown eyes opened instantly, promising death to whoever snapped her out of her precious sleep.

"What the-! Huh? Seobinnie? Wait..." Jamie who is fired up from her interrupted sleep was cut off upon seeing her adorable son sleeping between her and Changbin. "Huh?" She looked at her husband who is clearly distraught from tossing and turning in confusion.

"Come here. I can't sleep." Changbin whispered tiredly.

"What? After waking me up like this? Why would I do that for you?" Jamie crossed her arms on her chest. She was sitting down on the bed and looking at the man in annoyance. Anyone who were forced woken up from sleep would feel the same.

"Because I'm your husband who needs your cuddles and we won't fit in your space." Changbin argued like it is the most obvious answer in the situation with an aura of self-righteous person which made Jamie even more annoyed.

"You're lucky Seobin is here or else I'm gonna kick your sadistic stupid out of this bed and make you sleep on the sofa outside."

"Yeah yeah, I'm so lucky. Now, come here." He coaxed his silently angry wife and continued pursuing her to sleep on his side side.

"What am I? Your pillow? We won't fit in your space either." Jamie reasoned out. Not really on the mood to stand up.

"Just come here and give me cuddles, Seo Jimin, or I'll pester you until morning. I refuse to accept that I'll be spending the night as the only awake in this room." Changbin threatened.

"Ugh, you bloody sadist." The woman finally gave in and grumpily stood up, carefully moving to her husband in order to avoid waking the sleeping child between them.

"Why you can't sleep?" Jamie asked as soon as Changbin embrace her and make her laying down on top his body. Feeling her warm and soft body against him already makes him feel calm and sleepy.

“Cause i need your cuddles” Changbin said with a tired voice.

Jamie smiles a little.

The clinginess of her husband is almost beating the clinginess of their 3 years old son. She thinks that he must be dead tired from work. He looked like a walking corpse when he arrived home earlier.

"You owe me that one Louis Vuitton bag for this." Jamie said jokingly, then she closed her eyes sleepily and heard Changbin muttered a "anything, just shut up already".

"Tch." Jamie pinched his stomach in return but stayed silent after Changbin takes her hand and kiss her knuckles.

"Just cuddle me, please?" He mumbled his whine into her hands.

THIS. What makes Jamie loves Changbin, he's known to be a cold and heartless person. But to her, he is really like a fluffy ball. He's clingy, sensitive, caring and loving. He is such a big softie and will do anything for the person that's are important to her.

And he always do a little gesture of affection that makes her fluttered everytime.

Like, before he goes to work he always kiss her and says ‘I love you’, when she’s on her period he always come home bringing her favorite food even though she nevers tell him to do that, when she’s on her emotional swings he always there to calm her and embrace her and whispering sweet nothings on her ears, when it's just two of them he being totally sweet and calls her princess, and when they’re making love he always make sure that he doesn’t hurt her (cause both of them like it rough( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and give an ultimate aftercare.

She felt so lucky to have Changbin as her husband.

Jamie untangled her husband hands from her body, put her head up in the pillow and immediately Changbin go down putting his head on his wife comfy chest while snuggling into her, inhaling his wife calming scent.

“Sleep tight, husband” Jamie whisper as he kiss her husband forehead and rubbing his hair to lull him to sleep.

Changbin already closed his eyes but his face shows a soft smile. It takes him only a few minutes to fall asleep. Indeed, Jamie cuddles was like a magic to his body. To be honest he even thinks that he need Jamie cuddles more than their own son.

Dad needs mom cuddles too. Right?