Way Back Home

Way Back Home (Originally Published in Wattpad)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author Note: Hi, this is my first time publishing stories about MewGulf. Do forgive me if there's any grammatical/typo error on the stories, as I was inspired on this storyline few hours ago and completed within today itself.  This song, Way Back Home, is where the story's inspiration comes in. Hope you like it!

_______________________________________________________

Listening to classical music that is currently playing from the living room, while someone is cooking breakfast in the kitchen with the sound of the water boiling on the stove. Mew slowly opened his eyes and a smile placed on his face as he knows the love of his life is currently doing his usual routine. Mew stretched himself while slowly getting up from the bed and walking out from their bedroom.

Hearing that the bedroom door was opened, that someone turned off the stove and washed his hands before walking towards Mew. "Good morning, boo. I hope you have a good sleep last night." said that person while hugging Mew and pecked Mew's lips. Hugging that person, Mew replied, "Good morning, Bii. Of course, I had a good rest because I have you by my side." You know who is the love of his life, who is none other than Gulf. 

Mew and Gulf Suppasit, both of them have been married to each other and Gulf decided to get Mew's last name when they signed the marriage certificate. They have gone too many struggles, however, they know they could always tackle any challenges together. Of course, in between, there's always arguments and fights, but they learned how to solve the issues together and their relationship goes stronger.

"Boo? Are you here with me? Why did you stare at me that way?" Gulf's asked while his cheeks started to blush and hide his blushing face on Mew's neck. Mew chuckled while caressing Gulf's hair, "Sorry, I was lost in my own thoughts. Thinking about how far we have gone through, our relationship, marriage, and I still can't believe that you are mine and mine alone." Gulf smiled and closed his eyes, "You have to believe in it that I'm already yours from the time we met, it's a destiny that brought us together. And even in our next life, I will still choose you, again and again, P'Mew. No matter what genders will we be in the future." Mew hummed in response as he knows that he will do the same for Gulf too. Letting go of the hugs, Gulf placed both of his palms on Mew's cheeks and looked at his eyes, "Let's go and have our breakfast first. I have prepared french toast and boiled egg, with your favorite cup of coffee." Mew nodded his head and hold Gulf hand and walked to the kitchen in order to have their breakfast.

After breakfast, Mew did the dishes and asked Gulf to rest in the living room. But, Gulf does not want to rest, as he did not feel tired, so he started to plan something for the rest of the day by writing down the list. Mew returned to the living room and slowly walked behind the sofa to see what Gulf did. Peeking behind Gulf shoulder, he saw the to-do list that Gulf has written down. "Bii, I told you to rest, as you know you nee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter