Lemon Yogurt Smoothie

Own Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After you finished your shower and changed, Umma passed you a black face mask.


"Huh? Why do I need this?" You stated as you fumbled the mask in your hands.


"You are not," she emphasized, "going to get sick during your first week in Seoul, not on my watch." She took the mask from your hands, and adjusted it to your face.


"There, just pinch the bridge to the contour of your nose and you're set," She added.

You fixed the mask into place, and headed out together. Umma took you to the subway station and the both of you head off to the southern part of Seoul. Being in South Korea was surreal to you, you haven't been to your home country since you were 5 and the country's development was something that astonished you. The subways were significantly cleaner and safer than the U.S., and the enivornment was so peaceful it made you feel at ease. You hopped into the subway train with your mother, and found some open spaces for the both of you.


"So where are we headed first?" You asked, to be honest you've been too busy absorbing the enivornment that you haven't been paying attention to where your mother was heading you.


"We're going to my workplace, I need to settle some things there and since you're a big fan of Taeyeon I thought today would be a perfect day to bring you," Umma said with a soft smile.


Your eyes wided, "I get to see Taeyeon?!" You exclaimed.


Umma sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose, "No silly, you're going to buy Taeyeon merch at SM Entertainment."


"Oh," you stated with slight disappointment.


"Don't be so bummed out baby, you'll get to see her that the concert," the subway dinged and the doors opened, "this is our stop, come on Y/N."


The both of you exited the subway station and made your way to SM Entertainment, but before you entered, Umma stopped you and put something around your neck.


"What's this?" You asked, inspecting the lanyard.


"It's my employee ID, most of the other employees already recognize me so there's no need for me to wear it, however, I'm letting you have it for the day so that you don't have to pay for any entrances and so you can get additional discounts," Umma winked at you, "work smarter not harder."


"Now, let's go and tour SM!" Umma exclaimed.

 

Umma showed you all the different exhibits they had and all the places that the idols train or hang out. The both of you made your way to the SM Musuem, and she said it was the most interesting exhibit in the whole building. As the both of you made your way to the Girls' Generation area, Umma received a phone call.


 "Hello?" She said into the microphone.


"Yes, I'm at SM right now."


"You want me to come right now? I thought the meeting was in an hour?"


"Okay, I'll go just let me talk with my daughter."


Umma ended the call and turned to you, "I gotta go Y/N, the cafe needs me, apparently its an emergency or something, meet me there in an hour? You'd be fine by yourself right?"


"Yes Umma I'll be fine, the cafe is just down the hallway to the right correct?" You asked.


"Exactly baby, I'll see you there!" She pulled you into a quick hug, "Bye bye!"


You watched her walk off into the distance, and then turned your attention to all the different items on display: costumes, albums, and props. Although you knew about Girls' Generation, it never really sparked your interest the way that Taeyeon had no matter how hard you tried to like them. After taking several pictures of the Taeyeon attractions, you found your way to the Red Velvet section. To be honest, you haven't heard of them before, but then again, all you listened to was Taeyeon so you were practically living under a rock.

The five women are the poster were drop dead gorgeous, and you found yourself emmersed into the exhibit, Irene, Seulgi, Wendy, Joy, and Yeri--


Grrrrr.


Wait, how long has it been since you've had anything in your stomach? Hmmm, now would be a good time to head to the cafe. You thought, so you exited the museum and walked towards the cafe. As you were in the hallway, a short, but very beautiful lady approached you, if it wasn't for your mask, you would be sure she'd start walking away from the sheer amount of gay panic on your face. She looks you up and down, her eyes lingering at your chest, you wanted to curl up in a ball right then and there. 


A hot lady is staring at me! Red alert! Red alert! What do I say? Do you listen to girl in red? Do people in Korea even listen to girl in red?


She clears , and you straighten your back and stiffen up out of reflex, "Excuse me, Ms.Lee, are you heading to the c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter