Only look at michaeng

Just Delulu Michaeng

p/s: this will be the point of view from mina and chaeyoung's 15 year old  daughter

 

SON SEYOUNG POV

        I slowly open my eyes to wake up because of the alarm. Sharp at 8 o'clock i always get up and did my daily routine but today is different since its a school holiday so i lazily turn off the alarm. Stir my body a bit when a delicious smell hit my nose and my ear catch a slow music, hinting that my parent are already awake. Confuse on why they awake at day like this especially omma since she a heavy sleeper, i lazily drag my feet to the kitchen. Rubbing my eyes a little, im about to call them but stop when i see the scene in front of me.

      Two women dance slowly with each other, one is circling her arm on the other broad shoulder while the other one is squeezing the women waist lightly. They look lost in their own world that they didnt notice the stove is still on, making the kitchen smell burn a little. Sigh in defeat, i sneakily went to the stove and continue the cooking, knowing how they too engrossed with each other after seeing omma start to put her hand on mommy . Its embarassing to say something like this especially because of your parents but it my moms we talk about, my omma is too whipped for my mommy and my mommy is too attact with omma. 

     Its a usual thing for me to see them intimate,sometime i forgot that other parents are not like this, i even see them makeout once but they just ignore me and continue they session. Sometime i feel like im not suppose to be here. Dont get me wrong,they love me very much but not as much as they love each other but still...I prepare the food, putting it near the stove counter because ofcourse omma have to pick up mommy and making out with her on the kitchen counter. I face palm and groan when mommy start to moan.Mommy is the most calm and compose women i ever meet, even people around her compliment her for that but only if she also like that whenever she with omma than maybe i will have a peaceful life. Believe me, its too common for me to hear that right now that its only annoys me.

     "omma, mommy. Can you please stop now? Thank god im here, or the kitchen is already on fire" they finally stop eating each other face and omma is the first one to greet me since mommy is still out of breath.Sometime i wonder if my omma have an extra lung or something because she still can breath normally like she doesnt mommy face awhile ago "hey kiddo.Sorry, kinda distract by your mom hotness" i rolled my eyes  when i see the blush on my mommy face. they been together like 20 year, why the hell she still blushing from the small compliment. i decide to stay quiet and put the plate on the kitchen counter. Not caring anymore eventhough they just makeout on top of it. "you always say that omma. Anyway i still feel sleepy so i eat this later.oh and please for the god of strawberry mint, if you ever decide to do the nasty thing,keep quiet.wear a mask or something since i want to sleep in peace. ok bye, love you moms" 

     I jump on my bed,sigh in relieve when i can fully have a nice rest day today but look like  i speak  too soon "Wha-AAHH~ CHAENGIE~" i sit out straight while screaming at them to give me a break . I heard a laugh and a groan after that with a sound of slapping "im sorry honey. Your omma is being stupid again. Now have a nice sleep" i shake my head knowing how playful and ert at the same time my omma are.I pray to god that i will never get someone as ert as her or i will be single forever.

*********************************************

        "uugghh, moms ! please dont forget that your daughter is here. Its FAMILY friday movie night, not flirting night. That is yesterday,give me a break" i whine since they been doing the lovey-dovey couple thing in front of me. With how mommy blushing whenever omma give any pickupline which is so cringy and old school for me, i stop myself from puking on how gross it is. "chill seyoung,thats why i tod you to find a girlfriend fast.Then...we can have a double date" i shake my head,thinking it will be weird to have a double date with my parent but feel attack when she  told me to have a girlfriend.trust me,i desperately want one,especially when my parent being like teenager couple like now but its not easy as i think.

      "yeah whatever,well since you cant stop clingy to each other.....there..problem solve" i sit between them and get a different kind of reaction. Omma been whiny as usual since she cant be clingy toward her wife while mommy just smile at me,didnt care much about it. We watch the movie happily untill i feel something moving between my back and the couch. "aish omma!"

     "what? i just want to hold my wife hand.Stop being so grumpy kiddo" i groan and went to sit at the other couch,pouting when they excitedly cuddle with each other again. "sorry honey,we promise its only cuddling. No more than that,right chaengie?" i believe on mommy but seing how flirty omma is today, i know i will not watch the movie peacefully

************************************************

          "Minari~we're back!" Omma just fetch me from school and usually mommy will welcome us with her wide eye smile face and grossily makeout with omma after that but instead of that we see a pale and sick mommy instead. "Oh my god,you're sick baby~come here~seyoung,can you take a warm water for your mommy" i put my school bag on the couch and take warm water from the kitchen.

          "Chaengie~*sniff* minari head is hurt~" trying not to cringe, i pass the mug to omma. It usually the opposite situation but when mommy is sick,she will become a big whiny baby with omma. Its warm my heart when omma quickly become a responsible and more matured wife,she always the playful one but seing her like this remind me why i adored her in the first place. "aaaww,my baby is sick~come on let get you to the bead. I will make porridge for my pretty sick wife."  she pick up mommy easily and they went to their bedroom.Smiling a little, i take my bag and went to my own room.Along the way,i can see how omma babying her wife who didnt want to stay away from her "nouuu,dont leave minari here alone~chaengie should stay close to minari~".

        "ok ok, i will never go away from you even for a second.now let make that porridge" omma have to carry mommy for the whole time during the cooking. I want to help but omma said she was ok. Its not like the first time something like this happen so i went to my room to take a rest.Thinking if i can find someone to take care of me like that,i shower longer than usual hoping that some day i will be like my parents in the future. After a few moment of rest and do homework, i went to the kitchen to eat something,greeting my parents who are cuddling on the couch and looking at how cute their conversation is.

 "minari..i love you more than art ok?you will be the only one that i will love dearly"                   

"no,we cant go to antartica minari..you are my penguin but being there,it doesnt mean your sickness will go away. Let go meet your family later ok?you dont want them to be sad seing you like this.i promise my love.."

"what? what is the connection between me being half with your health? no,no..im not saying you lying buutt....fine fine"

           I laugh silently when omma reluctantly take off her shirt,showing her muscular body that obviously mommy like when her face brighten a little with her eyes  and smile widen in excitedment. Continue their cuddling, i cant help but to scoff when they began to makeout. well,something didnt change.why im not suprises? i quickly went to my room again,disgusted by the scene in front of me.

*************************************************

                            "Hey kiddo,ready to go school?" i groan when after my fifth call,they finally stop making out in the living room. "pftt NO,continue your make out... OFCORSE IM READY! now you gonna make me late to school again.come on omma" i went to the passenger seat and slam the door. "sorry kiddo, hey! to make you feel better,you will not see this kind of scene for the whole week" i frown when she said that and scoff. Knowing them, their longest record to be apart from each other is a half day and that is only because mommy want to give omma a lesson after i caught them doing it which making her embarassed. " yah dont give me that face kiddo. Its true tho, i have some important meeting at london so i will be there for a week.Sorry i didnt tell you earlier but i will go there today" i widened my eyes,suprised and upset to know that she tell me this on last minute. 

                       that why mommy been more clingy nowadays "its ok omma but promise me that you will buy me lot of present since you didnt tell me earlier"she laugh and said that is a must. We arrive and i quickly hug her since i will miss her. Honestly,im worried about mommy since omma never have long work like this and she even went to a far country. "i will miss you and your mommy.You can walk to your school right or you want aunt jeongyeonn to drive you? Be a good girl ok? Have a long rest week since you know what happen when i come back *giggle* Anyway have a nice day at school and see you next week" 

       "geez,seriously omma? i will miss you too omma.Im fine with walking,dont want to trouble her.Thank you omma and have a safe trip" she kiss my forehead and i wave seeing her car out of my sight. For the whole day,i cant stop thinking of what will happen during omma absence but i manage to focus in my class. Walking home,i went in the house like usual but instead of seeing my playful omma disturbing mommy in the kitchen, i see mommy with one of her best friend in the living room. "come on minari,its only been like two hours.She will not be gone forever, only one week and you can cling to her again."

       "aunt sana is right mommy,im sure omma will face time you every day and before we know it,she's already here" i sit beside her and lend her the tissue. She quietly say thank you and i feel pity seeing her crying face. "Aigoo,i thought im the one who is the clingier among us three but look like you take the first place" she slap aunt sana arm lightly when she said that. "im not clingy ! i just miss that cute tiger. Anyway,go take a bath seyoung,the food is at the kitchen counter. Let eat together later" after i did what mommy tell me to do, i went downstair. Seing how quiet it is, aunt sana must already go out so i take a sit in front of mommy to eat. "you ok,mommy? "

       "dont worry honey,im fine...now. But i still have my lovely daughter to not feel lonely right?" we eat and i sense how the mood is a little gloomy which make me try to lift her mood by telling stories about my school.Fortunately, for the whole week we can do our daily routine like usual eventhough its a bit weird not seing my parent being a whole teenager but as my omma said, i should rest for the week since they will totally so into each other later. "honey,sorry to disturb you. Got a little time to cuddle?" i look up from my book and nod. we went out to the living room and i slowly hug her from behind. Omma always spooning her making her feel hopelessly miss her wife so much , so she ask me if i can atleast replace her for a few minute every day which i agree since i dont want to see her sad.im not a huge fan of cuddling but i have to do it for mommy .omma really owe me a lot so she better come back quick.