Im back

Just Delulu Michaeng

Mina pov

  I sigh while slowly let my body fell  on the couch, feeling heavy and tired.After hours of working nonstop,i finally get rest since its the weekend. I was about to fall asleep untill a small voice calling my name "mommy? Welcome home!! " i smiled and hug the cheerfull girl into my arm. The most precious things that happen in my life, if she is not here i dont how i will go through this cruel world. 

      " hey, sweetie. Are you being a good girl while mommy working? Let me take a bath first and then we will have our movie night" she scream happily when i said that and told me to quickly take a bath which make me giggle. I ruffled her hair and went into my room. Taking off my work attire,i glance at the picture on my bedroom table. I take it and hug the picture of the only person that i love with all my heart other than my parents and ofcourse my only child. chae-chae, i miss you so much, our daughter,seyoung grown up to be a smart and pretty girl. Even when she is only 9 years old, she will ask questions that make me speechless. If only you are here, then you will totally tell her some dumb answer or maybe ert things.well...mostly ert things.  i giggled when i remember the time when we meet her sister's son. 

flashback

     "auntie chae!! Why you always look at auntie mina like that whenever she speak or just doing nothing?"  i blushed when jimin said that while chaeyoung laugh. "omo, you notice that? Hehe, you really wanna know why i always look at auntie mina like that? " he nod furiously when her auntie chae suddenly said  it with serious face. I can only raise my left eyebrow because somehow i know she will tell something stupid.  "ok... Come closer.. No... Closer, closer. " she whisper something in his ear and after a few second he scream and run to her parents. "yah chae-chae!!  What did you tell him! that poor child look like he just saw a ghost" 

       Before i can hit her, nayeon unnie hit her first while jeongyeon unnie laugh hysterically behind her. "Yah you stupid cub! What did you just told my innocent child" i can only frown while looking at nayeon unnie hit my stupid wife with a spatula. Well,its look like she will get a lot of bruises.  "ouch! Ouch! What the hell! How can your child is innocent when you guys literally make out in front of him!!?  Ouch!  IM SORRYY!!  MINAA HELP YOUR POOR WIFEE!!" *sigh* this cub

       after a few minute of nayeon unnie torturing chaeyoung, me and jeongyeon unnie try to seperate them and jimin watch us with popcorn in his hand, nayeon unnie finally calm down.  "chae-chae,what did you tell jimin? " 

"oh, i just tell him that i always look at you like that because i always remember your body and moan when we having " i widened my eyes and quickly  take the spatula from nayeon unnie plus the broom from jeongyeon unnie hand. "YAH SON CHAEYOUUNNGGG" 

-end of flashback-

    without i noticed, a few drop of tears went down my eyes. I put the picture back and went to the bathroom, taking a long shower  while reminiscing the time when it was all about me and that stupid cub. I went to the living room, wearing a cub pyjama and sit beside my daughter.  "what are watching today, sweetie? Erm? Harry potter? Ok" i smile when she want to watch that. Its a good thing when she also like to watch my favourite movie. We watch it untill seyoung fall asleep. I turn off the tv and pick her up with a little bit of difficulty since she is a bit heavy. After i tuck her in and kiss her forehead, i went to my bedroom and sit at my bed that full of cubs and penguins plushies that chaeyoung bought it for me every year on my birthday. 

      I feel a bit lonely tonight so i grab a box under my bed and open it. Inside,there a full of chaeyoung's things. Not all of it but a few things that is more memorable and precious to me. Her camera, all of the random drawing that she give me on handkerchiefs,small papers and even a cap. I hesitated for awhile to take something that is the reason why my lovely wife is not beside me. Its a newspaper from 8 years ago

 BREAKING NEWS: A GROUP OF 4 FAMOUS ARTIST HAVE BEEN MISSING AFTER THEIR TRIP TO ONE OF THE FAMOUS MUSEUM AT FRENCH.THEIR HELICOPTER CRASH AT THE WILD FOREST BUT NONE OF THE ARTIST HAVE  BEEN FOUND. ONE OF THEM IS THE FAMOUS AND YOUNGEST ARTIST IN KOREA,SON CHAEYOUNG... 

   I cant hold it anymore, i cry my heart out and hug tightly the newspaper, i dont care anymore if it rip. Its been 8 years, all of the family of the missing artist including me have tried our best to search for them. Years and years untill they give up 2 years ago. I feel guilty and in pain since i know that my chae-chae is still alive. I just know. i put the things back in the box and lay down. I can only hug my plushies especially the biggest cub plushy that i call,cubby. 

       you promised me that you will come back, chae-chae. You never broke your promise,i miss you, i love you.. Please come back.i swear that i will never complain again about your lazziness, your annoying whining about the 100 strawberries that you eat, your stupid self that always cause trouble,your naughty hand that always find way to my chest or my bottom, your cute nose that weirdly will sniff my shoulder and neck everyday.just....come back, chae... Seyoung need you.. I need you

      before i know it i already fall asleep while hugging cubby tightly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

   " Hey mina!  How was your day? " i look up and saw my best friends. "hi momo unnie, sana unnie!  Its fine. I just drop seyoung at nayeon unnie house since she want to play with jimin." they sit infront of me  "aahh, i see. Its already lunch time, we thought we want to eat at Once Cafe, you want to join? " i freezed for awhile when she said the cafe name. It is the place that me and chaeyoung love to go, we meet, fall inlove, have date and finally getting engaged at that cafe but after she is missing, i never went to the cafe again because it bring back so many memories. "come on mina, i know it is hard for you but it was your favourite place right? Im sorry to say this but if she know your behaviour like this, she wil be sad and maybe kick our off again for not taking care of her 'angel wife'"

    " *giggle* you still remember that sana unnie? " we laugh when  we remember how mad chaeyoung is at that time "ofcourse!! Damn, i never know she will be that mad. It was all because of momo stupid decision to prank you before your birthday"

-flashback-

       "momo unnie!! Sana unnie!! Yah!where are you guys??!  You guys should stop doing something stupid to me again. Come out!! " im infront of the abandoned house,not knowing if i should come in or not but they said that they are something important that they want to say. Why the hell they just dont tell me at somewhere else but this creepy house. After few minute,i finally open the door and after second step i scream loudly when i saw two white thing. "suprise mina!!!  Happy earlier birthday" 

     but before they hug me i quickly went inside my car and drove to chaeyoung's house. I cried a lot and chaeyoung take care of me. The next day, she literally drag them out of the office and give a few lecture and warning to them. At the same time i was in my bed shaking on my birthday since i got fever because of shock

-end of flashback-

     "who the hell make suprise birthday like that? I swear to god i will never know what in your guys head" shaking my head, we walk to the elevator to have lunch together. I decide that it was time i be brave and face the truth. Chaeyoung will not like it if i stay sad like this. My phone rings when we in momo unnie car, i pick it up "MINA?  COME TO MY HOUSE NOW.PALLII" i frown and put the phone away from my ears because of the loud screaming.  "nayeon unnie?  Calm down,im on my way to have lunch with momo unnie and sana unnie.is jeongyeon unnie steal your-" 

      " what noo!!  I dont care what you doing right now!!COME HERE QUICKLY!!SHE IS HERE!!" before i can say anything, she hang up. "mitang?  Whats the matter?  It sound so serious" i sigh and put the phone back in my purse "i dont know but can we go to nayeon unnie house first? She said someone is there,sound like important person" we went to nayeon unnie house and when i come in, seyoung run toward me while holding a small penguin plushie.  "hey sweetie, is auntie nayeon buy you that? " 

       "no mommy.. Omma give it to me" i frown when she said that since she never call anyone omma. I hear gasped behind me and sana unnie and momo unnie look shock "mi.. na.. That is.. " i turn around only to see nayeon unnie hold seyoung but someone is beside her.i widened my eyes and tears escape from my eyes "chae.. Chaeyoung" my knee become weak but before i fell down she hold me "hey my angel, i miss you" i hug her while crying "i miss you more chae-chae... I miss you" 

       "seyoung also miss omma" she hug us and i cant help but to smile while looking at my wife. our once uncomplete family is finally complete after years of tears and toughness of life. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

    "goodnight mommy, goodnight omma. I lovveeee you sooo much.please promise me that you will still be here tomorrow" i smile when seyoung hug her omma and kiss her face multiple time. "goodnight my second angel. Dont worry, i will never leave you and your mommy again ok?  Sweet dreams " we kiss her goodnight and went to our room. "well, where do i sleep minari?  *laugh* the bed is already full" i look at her when she laugh, her smile is still the same, her dimple is still present,her mole under but other than that it different,not badly but in a good way. 

        Her hair is very short,since she only wear sleeveless shirt i can see big tattoo on her left arm, on her right fingers,a few small tattoo on her right arm, on her left neck and i also know she has big wings and swan tattoo on her back and long snake tattoo on her left torso. I 'accidentally' look at it when she change cloth. The big turn on is her physical is so fit, her muscle is shown and even when she relaxed her arm,i can still see the veins in her arms and hands.she use to be shorter and a little bit skinny than me but now im the one who have to look up a bit. "hey minarii..what are you thinking.. Are you-ummp"

     I jump to her for a kiss since i cant hold it anymore. Fortunately, she is strong enough to catch me and pin me to the wall. It last for a few minute before i pull back "its been 8 years chaeng, i always know that you will come back" we look at each other lovingly, i always fear that if one day chaeyoung is back, our love and relationship will fade away but i was wrong since right now i can feel her warm love toward me and i know that it will stay like this forever. "i love you mina, im sorry that it took me long to come back. Let me redeem my mistakes tonight after years of leaving my wife sleeping alone." i caress her face and peck her lips that i missed so much"i love you too,chaeyoung. Its ok, as long as you safe and healthy when you come back, i never be mad at you. Please make love with me tonight chae-chae... I miss you" 

    Tonight,our love is grown again when our body become one, low moan and groan can be heard since its been a long time we see each other. The change of chaeyoung physical make the love making longer and better than i expected.Hours and hours untill we cant take it anymore, on the last round which is maybe the ten or eleven round, i look beside me and she is already sleeping,i smile and snuggle to her arm and my hand automatically went to her hard abs. 8 years living in the wild forest and struggle to survive is the reason why her appearance become manlier. While looking at her peaceful face, i cant help but to cry a little and thanks not to only god but jesus for letting me and my daughter to see her again. I wipe my tears, peck her lips and slowly went to dreamland feeling happy and thankful

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*********************

Hey, RyanDJoker here!! Damn, this chapter is longer than i expected. This is my first time trying a little bit of angst but it still a happy ending since i hate sad ending Lol.the story is a bit weird and im sorry if my storyline is terrible since its been a long time i write fanfic again.  Hope you like this chapter. Thanks for reading >_<